Longer when not fully hard?

punk09

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Just like water is densest at a temperature slightly above freezing, I've noticed that my cock is longer measured atop slightly before it is fully hard.

Maybe it is the suspensory ligaments that pull things closer in and up at maximum bonerness that makes it shorter.

Maybe it is that before it gets its hardest, it can point down and I get a longer measurement that way.

Such is the curse of those of us with 'u' shaped hardons that point straight up, longer along the bottom and not so long via the top.

Reactions: P.J.9

Not so sure myself, but it does seem to prefer a method of shaping itself into a certain style as it grows... and though its sides may flaunt curvature, it is still balanced and straight.

Training form control atm too... but I can't help with bends as i've not had one.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The thing is as it gets harder it pulls closer to your body making it harder to measure, shorter on the topside, and longer on the underside.

If you could bend it down more when it was harder you would probably measure the same as your longest.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you are measuring a slightly stretched length with a semi, then obviously almost any one of us could be considered longer with a semi than when fully erect! In my case the difference would be about 3 cm longer when only semi erect??

AlbertCunning

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I seem to have become rather obsessed with the idea of(not to forget the act of) measuring my dick lately. I know, it's an illness. Just like alcoholism or drug-addiction.
If only there were a support-group to take care of this condition. Oh, there is? Oh, jolly nice!!

Anyway, while standing in the shower a few minutes ago, I found the measuring-tape, took it to my penis, and followed its route from about four to over 6,5 inches.
In fact, I claim I even went as far as 17 cm(6,7") without bone-pressing.

The thing is, at that moment I wasn't 100% erect, hence the circumference at the time was just a tad over 6", not as big as the 6,25" I've been claiming.

It does seem like I lose a bit of length as the extra girth arrives.
So my best measurements don't occur at the same time.

Is it cheating, then, to claim to be 6 3/4"x 6 1/4", if those figures never come together?

Just wondering...