Longer when standing up than when lieing down?

gunnaknow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've noticed that my dick is up to 1/4" longer when standing up than when lieing down. Has anyone else noticed the same thing? Could it be because of gravity increasing the resistance of blood flow when lieing down, or could gravity be causing the penis to sink a bit? I haven't had sex in quite a while and have grown accustomed to masterbating while sitting. So perhaps it could be to do with the fact that I now find myself getting slightly less aroused when masturbating while lieing down? I might have to masturbate lieing down for a few days, to see if my arousal levels increase, along with the length. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well I do think lying down or especially sitting up can cause the penis to sink in certain positions. So you may appear to lose a little or measure smaller at times. I think its mostly an illusion though. If anything, my penis looks slightly bigger when I'm lying down. Of course my belly is less in-the-way though. It does appear to measure much longer from the bottom lying down. Again, I think an illusion that I certainly can't use or add....damn. Lol!

gunnaknow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I should add that I only lose up to 1/4" when lieing down, if it's a bone pressed measurement. If it's non bone pressed, it measures longer when lieing down because the pub fat pad sinks down from gravity. Has anyone noticed that their bone pressed measurement is less when lieing down than when standing up?

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Can't say its the same with me. If anything, I'm the exact opposite. I find it much easier to measure when I'm lieing down. Easier to get and stay aroused, plus a more true measurement.

mariamluvsEMbig

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hmmm...did you stop to think that gravity might have an effect on it and it's more difficult for blood to flow into your cock...same principle as when you have a upper or lower body injury...just sayin ;-)

gunnaknow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hmmm...did you stop to think that gravity might have an effect on it and it's more difficult for blood to flow into your cock...same principle as when you have a upper or lower body injury...just sayin ;-)

Yes, I did....

Could it be because of gravity increasing the resistance of blood flow when lieing down, or could gravity be causing the penis to sink a bit?