Longest amount of time you have gone without cumming?

D

deleted992152

Six weeks (during basic training) - went off like Vesuvius when I eventually milked it !

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Three weeks after the birth of our child! I thought I was going to lose my fucking mind! I have to fuck often to stay sane!

gayhunglover

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It drives me crazy when I can't cum, then I usually play with my cock all the time and touch it when I can, but it never feels the same without shooting a big load.

Reactions: Padad7

squadleader

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Agree with the others that Basic Training was cruel "hands off" time. Drill Sgt. told us masturbation was prohibited, and we had absolutely no private time. Entire platoon was punished if someone got caught with a hard-on in the shower, and we were ordered not to shake our dicks more then 2 times after pissing.

In reality, the first few weeks we were kept too exhausted to really be concerned about sex.

About the 4th week I woke up with crusty boxers, having experienced my first wet-dream since about 12 years old.

Reactions: Meaty Peter

Den-BDSM

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well that's great and all but did anyone do it on purpose while being trained by another guy for cum control?)

wrestlecoach

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Longest I can think of might have been 3 or 4 days when I had the flu a couple different times. Otherwise I might save up nowadays for 36 hours if I know a long session of sex is coming my way.

gayhunglover

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well that's great and all but did anyone do it on purpose while being trained by another guy for cum control?)

Not so much for cum control but I used to meet a fuck buddy couple regularly, usually every second weekend, though they'd tell me not to shoot until I met them again which I did. It was sometimes really difficult, especially when it got closer and I started to think of what they'd do to me. During the sessions which lasted from Friday evenings to Sunday late afternoons they would only let me cum once or twice since they wanted me to be an eager bottom who was ready to be fucked and they thought that me cumming could make me less interested in getting fucked.

Reactions: deleted1946111

Den-BDSM

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not so much for cum control but I used to meet a fuck buddy couple regularly, usually every second weekend, though they'd tell me not to shoot until I met them again which I did. It was sometimes really difficult, especially when it got closer and I started to think of what they'd do to me. During the sessions which lasted from Friday evenings to Sunday late afternoons they would only let me cum once or twice since they wanted me to be an eager bottom who was ready to be fucked and they thought that me cumming could make me less interested in getting fucked.
Well that's exactly a form of cum control ha-ha! Did you wear chastity? If not how did you control yourself, cope with boners and head-fuck?)

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
about 2 month's when i had a hernia operation had to let it all heal, had another one done on the 23-12-15, but that was key hole, and only took 2 week's to heal.

gayhunglover

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well I have urges lol
3 days of no cum. need 2 be edged and released lol
stroke for 4-6 hour daily no cum)

Think I need you to help train me, I manage to fit in a 3 hour edging session every week, my ex bf, Filipino guy used to edge me for hours and drive me crazy, he'd make me beg to cum.

gayhunglover

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My balls are ready to explode after 3 or 4 days, I get this feeling in my stomach when I'm super horny and need to cum. Has anyone else had that feeling in their stomach when they haven't shot for a few days?