Longest amount of time you have gone without cumming?

Revone

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had several lengthy periods when i didn't cum. First was on a business trip to Europe with another guy. He was a bit younger than me. We were friends and comfortable together. Had to room together for a little over 2 weeks. I was married he was single. We never talked about needing some relief but I know it was on both of our minds. Stayed really busy on the trip and exhausted when we got back to our room and up very early to start the day. I know I didn't cum the whole time and I don't think he did either. Looking back I wish i had brought up the subject and made an arrangement so we could both feel some relief. Got home and spent half a day in bed with the wife and made up for lost time!!

Reactions: ATC777

inchesofgold

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One month when working abroad one summer sharing the appartement with 3 and my bedroom with 1 other guy.

It became some sort of challenge to myself at one point: see how long I could manage. Postponing the end goal every time.

I could tell my flaccid dick would be longer and more prominent than normal. Would get jokes and stares from my roommates and random guys at the urinals. Could not wear all shorts I brought with me as my penis was clearly visible in some (regular "loose" fit boxer shorts were in fashion)

When I eventually came, I shot the ceiling down. Texture was lumpy, yellow-ish and smelled really strong.

Took me three orgasms in a row to calm my testicles down a bit.

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
55 days? Was your cum a different texture? What made you wait that long?
Yes, it wasn't as thick as usual.
I was waiting to see a woman that lived in another city.

Reactions: gayhunglover

svrocks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If this was an examination it would be one that I've never done well in and probably won't ever do well in unless age and deteriorating physical health step into play.

I don't remember ever going beyond ten days. I tried going as long as I could in the past but have given up on trying again because I enjoy wanking and having sex too much.

joshwarrior

Just Browsing
Media
i am currently on my 19...month abstinence, it was tough th first few days and i fid myself really horny but also in control of it, kinda like riding a wild stallion

Tessabunni

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i am currently on my 19...month abstinence, it was tough th first few days and i fid myself really horny but also in control of it, kinda like riding a wild stallion
Interested in why you've gone so long without cumming...feel like saying what's going on?

I will have a nightfall if I dont ejaculate for 7 days. So yeah, that is my limit. The last time was when I was bed ridden and on the hospital bed. I so thank that the nurse was a male who helped me clean it later.
PS: I was too sick to think of anything sexually

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
about 2 weeks. we were working on conceiving a child, a boy. anyway, the time came, and we went at it. the wife came first, and then I blew a monster load, stayed hard, continued fucking her, she came again, I came again. she remarked that she was full of cum. we fucked the rest of the day. 9 months later we had a baby boy. I blew big loads anyway without abstinence.
I felt bad for this other couple we hung out with. they were trying a year before we were, and it just didn't happen. they finally had a child in the early 90's. about 4 yrs after our youngest was born. we have 3 sons.

DarkEngine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I admire your reserve and control. I, personally, start trying to mount the furniture if I'm not 'dealt with' for two weeks.
Haha! Thanks, I just didn't really feel enough pressure to do it during the time away. Maybe it's the whole experience of going on a long trip that distracts so much from sexual urges for me. But maybe also the idea of secretly jerking in the bathroom whilst on a trip with friends didn't feel right to me. (The two of them even discussed half way through the trip who "reset the timer" by now and they refused to believe I hadn't done it yet)

Due to a toxic combination of stress, grief, anxiety, and exhaustion, I recently went about a month, at which point it happened in my sleep.

Usually it's about a week or so.
This is probably how I can go on for a while as well, though with only some stress. Maybe there's low testosterone in me.
Before maybe 2011, I'd use to masturbate every day and eventually my mindset shifted into some meditative manner and I'm less sexually frustrated.