Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ive never met anyone in person longer, but I met a dude once in a size contest who was thicker. He was much thicker them me, like 7" around territory. I was very impressed but he was 6 long almost exactly.

D_Ickybod_Krane

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The longest I've seen in person was 9"...very very nice. Decent thickness, gorgeous balls. Skinny soccer player originally from England.

My thickest would be about 7" girth...tall, stocky hispanic guy. Uncut, great balls too, and probably the biggest load I've ever swallowed!

ransi0987

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The most well-hung guy I have been with was 9" long by 7" inches around. I always bring my pocket tape measure with me. He is a black man around 5'10" 180 lbs. I could hardly get my mouth around his big dick, he explained to me that he likes to carry a little guy around while he is fucking him. Unfortunutly my little white ass could never take something so Big. I went to the video arcade after and none of the videos I watched were as Big as he was. Now I am totally hooked on big black dicks.

EternalBliss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The longest was about 12, and it was as thick as a soda can. I'm a total size queen, I was in love! The problem was the gentleman didn't know how to work it! So tragic.

ktownes

Just Browsing
Media
So whats the longest and/or thickest cock that you have seen on a young guy?
I was so impressed and turned on that, after getting it rock hard, only my poor pussy knew the answer to that question. but it was very beautiful to behold.

:biggrin1:

Last edited: