Longest cumshot?

D_Porthos Porksworde

Experimental Member
Media
5 feet + here, but I rarely measure since it requires too much prep work and clean up after. I can stand on one side of the tub+shower and hit the other side 3 feet away multiple times... one of my better qualities!

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
5 feet + here, but I rarely measure since it requires too much prep work and clean up after. I can stand on one side of the tub+shower and hit the other side 3 feet away multiple times... one of my better qualities!
Yeah, I used to do the shower thing, too, but now I prefer using my shooting distance ability to shoot myself in the face.

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Once in a distance cum shooting competition among friends long long time ago, I shot 3.21 metres, the second place following the 3.5 metres winner.

20+ years later now? about 1.5 metre on a horniest day.

Hey, how many times have we discussed about this topic?

sjcgymrat

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had the pleasure of a hot student recently who got me totally turned on. I'm a reliable distance man, but I got the tape measure for this one. Seven feet, not counting the splatter after impact. He laughed when I peeled out the tape, but stopped when I read out the number. I'm pretty sure that's my personal best. Anyone want to have a shoot out?

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, I used to do the shower thing, too, but now I prefer using my shooting distance ability to shoot myself in the face.

how have you built this skill mate?? I mean..is it a natural talent or are you an experienced edger??? my cumshot distance increased recently now that I am more skilled in edging... any advice?

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
When younger i frequently pulled out of females in mish and hit them on the face, or pulled out in doggy and soaked their hair - one bridesmaid I fucked in a bathroom at a wedding got upset as I ruined her put-up hairstyle. These days I can't cum anything like as far.

If I haven't shot a load in a while, I can shoot over my head when I'm laying down. I have noticed that as I'm getting older, it's not as forceful as it used to be in my 20's, but I can still do it.

Blackle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When i was younger i used to be able to hit the ceiling and not just hit the ceiling but spray the ceiling. I cant still sometimes when i'm with somebody and it's hot but not like that.