Longest drought that you have experienced.

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
Coming up on 5 years now, if you don't count that 5min of "pity sex" on my birthday 3 years ago.

4 years before that day.

13 years, if you are asking about regular sex with one partner.

Yes, I'm a "stud"

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Coming up on 5 years now, if you don't count that 5min of "pity sex" on my birthday 3 years ago.

4 years before that day.

13 years, if you are asking about regular sex with one partner.

Yes, I'm a "stud"

Well I don't understand that sir, cos you are a stud! :cool:

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
about 2 years
that is because I don't like one night stands and no time for a girlfriend at the moment
(make it 2,5 years when really bad sex with my ex doesn't count)

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Six months (give or take a week) before which I was injected with Gaserlin which immediately stopped my body's ability to produce testosterone for six months, effectively stopping the growth of Stage I prostate cancer while I researched the disease, interviewed urologists and surgeons and decided upon the course of treatment I wanted to pursue.

Fortunately, The Squeeze is a great guy and put up with me soaking him with sweat at night as I suffered uncontrollable hot flashes and mood swings worse than a roller coaster. Nothing like sitting calmly in front of the TV and suddenly crying over a Burger King commercial for no particular reason.

Shadow69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
7 years between drinks, so to speak, is the longest I've gone.

now it's about 2 and a half years since I last got any.

though it's not a great priority in my life -due to many many issues.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
4.5 years in my early 20's then a 4 year drought in my early to mid 30's. I'm very picky about whom I part my legs for, so whilst it was annoying, I think I am the better for it. :cool:

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
0-16 years old then a short relationship of three months.

16-18.5 or so- brief two month relationship, with some hooking up and dating up until I was 19.

19-23.5- Absolutely nothing at all. Eventually met a friend I'd known online for years and had sex with her in Virginia over the weekend while on the East Coast for a road trip.

23.5-this week: Again nothing at all until I hooked up with a co-worker of my sister's after she came over for a party at our apartment. Still talking with her and seeing her casually so this could last for a bit.

I dunno. Alot of people, here and elsewhere, seem to think that women were/are all over me, but that has not been anywhere close to the case hahahaha. Add to that the fact that the ones who were way way more interested in me than I was into them and the fact of most of the women I did want were/are in relationships already and you have a perfect mix for not really getting any.

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
0-16 years old then a short relationship of three months.

16-18.5 or so- brief two month relationship, with some hooking up and dating up until I was 19.

19-23.5- Absolutely nothing at all. Eventually met a friend I'd known online for years and had sex with her in Virginia over the weekend while on the East Coast for a road trip.

23.5-this week: Again nothing at all until I hooked up with a co-worker of my sister's after she came over for a party at our apartment. Still talking with her and seeing her casually so this could last for a bit.

I dunno. Alot of people, here and elsewhere, seem to think that women were/are all over me, but that has not been anywhere close to the case hahahaha. Add to that the fact that the ones who were way way more interested in me than I was into them and the fact of most of the women I did want were/are in relationships already and you have a perfect mix for not really getting any.

Sorry for that sort of Catch-22 situation you're in, d-low--really crap on a stick, isn't it? Fate can play us nasty tricks. If you could just reverse your percentages somehow, youi'd never again be able to coax that boa back into your pants--guaranteed. But unfortunately, I suppose, sexual orientation is born, not made.