Longest Flaccid Penis in this Web (verified).

Rigel Gonzalez

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know neither speak nor write in English well. I would like to know (statistics) which is longest penis (soft) of LPSG users. In a TV program, two doctors (women) that direct program were saying that flacid penis size dosen’t have a function practise, but that nevertheless it fulfills an aesthetic function — for saying of some way — since soft-penis is that men show to others in an attempt of being illuminated in front of other men (Wardrobes, public showers) as to women, when purposely the aim that they see theirs nude is that they admire you. According to these doctors, soft penis, especialy if it is a very big and voluminous soft penis, the only function that would expire is it of appearing, it of shining or boasting. I don’t agree with this, because there exist many men who possess soft penises that they’re very long, very big, that they nevertheless do not do ostentation of their great size, therefore in these men, the aesthetic function of soft penis is not secondhand. But it is not possible to deny that like there are a few men there are others also, yes it is true that there are well endowed men who enjoy to show their long soft penises. I would like to know which is the record of soft penises more lengths (that Web has been verified).

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, a tricky question! Many a 'flaccid' pic can show a dick maybe 30% inflated but still hanging down. My dick is normally about 6" (which is long for flaccid, I think?) but it can shrink to 5" when cold. On the other hand it can 'inflate' to around 7" but still look 'flaccid', but I know that's cheating!