Longest foreskin I've ever seen!

S

SirConcis

I remember having a long foreskin. BUt it is a "logical" memory, I don't have much "visual" memory fo it. However, there was a time in the showers at the gym where there was a guy of about my stature, and when I saw his dick, it instantly revived my memories "Hey, my foreksin was just like his". And it conformed that I much prefered my shortened foreskin (I was still semi cut at that time) that that long ugly ant eater and felt sorry for the guy.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I remember having a long foreskin. BUt it is a "logical" memory, I don't have much "visual" memory fo it. However, there was a time in the showers at the gym where there was a guy of about my stature, and when I saw his dick, it instantly revived my memories "Hey, my foreksin was just like his". And it conformed that I much prefered my shortened foreskin (I was still semi cut at that time) that that long ugly ant eater and felt sorry for the guy.

That poor, poor man, having a whole body like that.
He probably has no hint of body dysmorphic disorder, and wasn't even aware of the agony you felt for him. Probably went home and fucked the Mrs., enjoyed himself thoroughly, and didn't give any of it a thought. That poor ignorant man, not knowing how he grossed another guy out.

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
cut here and happy but fascinated by the uncut guys, I have docked with a long foreskined guy that is hot but need extra skin to make it fun

tattedup1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To add a note to the non believers, that is all foreskin from the original pic post.
If he stretched it he did a helluva job. I would love to see it with out the artificial aid.
As u see mine is slightlu stretched and some skin comes from the underside unfortumately the frenum kinda holds some of it back. Oh well. I envy him.