longest foreskin

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
donkeyboy9 said:
I do not have any photo proof to post showing my foreskin before it was mostly cut away 29 years ago, but it stretched out so far that my total length was over a foot, counting the skin! The part that is left attached to the frenulum still will stretch about two to three inches! Gives some rationale as to why some may need to be trimmed down a bit for cleanliness and better function, not to mention appearance sake !:wink: :smile:

Man, had I known you were trashing all that skin...

I think hand-me-down foreskin transplants should be made available to those of us who want ours back!

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
BarebackJack said:

I think hand-me-down foreskin transplants should be made available to those of us who want ours back!

Your preputial offcuts could be used to repair Joan RIVERS ....

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
BarebackJack said:

Really sorry I did not know you BarebackJack when the surgeon told me I had to lose the better part of my foreskin to avoid infections that were plaguing me! I would have been very pleased to see a discarded part of me make someone else whole again! Also, am sorry if you are experiencing regrets over your foreskin loss. Mine was mostly necessary for good health and sanitation.. sounds as if your loss was mostly involuntary and that is the worst case scenario I can imagine! Best of luck in any attempts you may be making to restore your skin! I have been successful in growing some foreskin back through stretching and jelquing!:smile:

Reactions: Allan S.

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yknarfy said:

Your tricks remind me of how some of my friends used to fit one section of a cocktail skaker into my foreskin and mix a martini or Manhatan on top of my cockhead.. then casually pour it back into the shaker to serve and drink ! Also had many a licquer sipped from that wide foreskin too! LOL Those were the crazy days before the BIG SNIP:smile: !

Reactions: Allan S.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Having a particularly short foreskin myself - and being hung up about it for years - I have always payed particular attention to other men's foreskins, but I have never seen one as long as Ironparachute's photo. Ones like Ollie in a later post seem to be more common - a very short cock, but with lots of skin, longer than the cock itself.

I'm out of the race here, but could compete in the shortest foreskin competition!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
*giggles* BBJ... your cock is sooo beautiful though, it looks perfect without skin. I guess I could never know what it feels like to be a male, but your cock is probably one of the best I've ever seen!

...Sorry, I'm mesmerized by it....

no4skin

Just Browsing
Media
I wonder what would happen with all that foreskin during vaginal intercourse. It is sooo beautiful but I don't know what a girl would feel-- instead of sliding back like shorter foreskins, that monster looks like it would just fold up under the penis.

Anyways I still wish my member looked like that. . .