Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wonder what would happen with all that foreskin during vaginal intercourse. It is sooo beautiful but I don't know what a girl would feel-- instead of sliding back like shorter foreskins, that monster looks like it would just fold up under the penis.

You'd have to wait till it's fully erect to see - maybe he needs it ALL not to be stretched and uncomfortable....

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Those repulsive pics make a good argument for circumcision. They got the wrapper with nothing to wrap.

If that's a good argument for circumcision, no wonder there's a growing movement against it!

Why don't you take responsibility for your feelings, instead of implying they're universal? If you said "It repels ME" nobody could argue with you.

don_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i thought i had alot of foreskin but i guess not. don't think i'd like having that much though.

KindlyJedi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine's fairly long, but...LOL....the really long ones look funny.

I wouldn't put peanuts under there, LOL...some M&Ms, maybe.

Once, my wife shot some whipped cream in there and sucked it out. Fun with foreskin....

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Once, my wife shot some whipped cream in there and sucked it out. Fun with foreskin....

At one point there was a whole thread about who could fit the most of various items and substances in their foreskin. It wasn't "fun with foreskin" but it was close. "Foreskin games" or something?

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Labia Minora is analogous to Male Foreskin (both are made up of the same type of tissue and serve the same protective/sexual purpose). Here is a pic down below of a woman who stretched her "foreskin" (labia minora) out long too like the guy above did his.

Here is the pic: http://h6img.com/p/1/labia-stretching.jpg

As a matter of fact her "foreskin" is longer than his! lol

Both male and female foreskin/labia-minora are genital skin so therefore more genital skin on men & women the merrier! Who cares what it looks like, more skin feels so much better than less skin! lol

Skin of any type will grow out as long as you want it to be with constant tension placed on the skin. New cells will grow to relieve the tension resulting in new permanently grown skin!

If you're missing your foreskin you can always re-cover your glans by re-growing a new foreskin and regain an enormous amount of sensitivity!

For more information Google: Non-Surgical Foreskin Restoration