longest jacking off session?

fundriver

Experimental Member
Media
almost 2 days. I had to drive from Mich to Texas. I got naked and took the trip which was about 24 hours of drive time spread over two days. I was strokin and erect most of the time except when I stopped for food and gas - didn't want to get tossed in jail, ya know.

When I finally got to my hotel in Austin - I could hardly contain myself. I checked in and got to my room. I must have launched a cum shot 5 or 6 feet - no kidding. Wish I would have got that on vid.

D_Wilbur Nookiefinder

Experimental Member
Media
Just shy of 5 hours. I managed to stay hard the whole time... well, MANAGED isn't exactly the right word since it didn't seem much like a task... Ended up shooting over my head. I usually go for the really long sessions once every couple months. Its hard to find that much private time too though.

Reactions: trackjock13

dickallcock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
when I was younger I took a ferry from Liverpool to the Isle of Man, about 5 hours. Sat in the can and jacked off the whole time, had 4 really good cums. By the way, this was a good way to not get sea sick!!!

Viktor38b

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it was somewhere between 4-5 hours. resulted in the best orgasm though. still into edging but dont always have that much time to waste so i usually keep it around 2 hours or less now.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Once I invited a bunch of guys in sequence to join me for c2c jerk off. The first seven blew their wads and lost interest in waiting for me to finish. After 7.5 hours of continuous jerking I ran out of guys to cam with so started over the next evening where I left off. Then I continued for another 5.5 hrs which was not so much fun since I had sores from all that friction from the night before. When I finally did blow after another 6 guys came and "came" and left I let loose the largest most powerful cum shot I have ever experienced, I actually fell down I was so dizzy with pleasure and injured one knee in the process. The wad shot over 6 feet and had a splatter diameter of about 9 inches. I won't be do that ever again (or maybe....)

Reactions: trackjock13

B_Guy Love

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good God! I thought I'd have the record in this thread. I came in here about to proudly tell my story of the time I did it for four hours, only to see this stuff about 7 and 8 hours. I can't believe that!

My story. I rented "The World's Biggest Gangbang" starring Anabel Chong. It is four hours long. I beat my meat throughout he whole thing, eventually shooting all the way over my head and on to the wall behind me.