Longest post ever

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Tall guy, no matter who you are. People get shat upon in life. People that really know me know that I haven't had the best of times. I Doesn't matter what character you have. Some even get the hard line. Everyone is not perfect in the scheme of things.

If you are feeling like you don't matter, there will be people who feel that way. You have to counterbalance the perspectives in your life. Look at some of the positives. It is never to late to have the childhood or adulthood you never had.

Goodbye, guy. Have a great life.

emu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
tallguypns said:
Why am I so miserable? Why do I have no friends? Why cant I get a date? Why do the days just slip past me and I feel like i've accomplished nothing with my life? Why do I struggle just make it through a day sometimes, while all the time appearing normal to everyone else? Why do I keep saying things to people that consider me a friend that makes them not want to be my friend anymore? Why can I not stop the "poor me" stuff that I always resort to here and elsewhere? *note, this behavior is purely an online behavior, and not how I act in life. I'm not saying I dont feel this way in life, but rather I can control it there* Why is it the only reason I havent killled myself, thus far, is my incredible fear of what's on the other side of life?

I dont have a large penis. Why would anyone even give a fuck what i've written about?

first off,
last time I checked, the size of your penis does not constitute your quantitative validity as a human, especially as an attractive man like yourself.

To have friends, you have to be a friend, and you my friend, have the capacity to endear many genuine souls to join you in your journey of life.

you are miserable because you are lonely, because you are afraid of being close, being close means a risk of getting hurt, so it's easier to view life as a wallflower from a distance (internet) than take an active part in your awaiting life. define dating....

ultimately, the biggest factor in keeping someone from doing something meaningful with their lives is fear of success. you won't kill yourself because you are too afraid you may actually be successful at it, and truth be told, deep down, you don't really want to die, you want to live and are asking how to live.

here's how: embrace your fear and make it your friend, use the fear of success and the demands of those expectations that result in your success as your motivation to drive your life. Prove the fear wrong.

E