Longest Time without Jerking off

gpython03

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey me and some guys took a vow to go 6 weeks without jerking off.
we're on the third week and i was just wondering how long some of you guys gone without jerking off?

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A little over a year... I was in the military.... can't really find a place or time without feeling awkward when you are crammed in the barracks with a bunch of other dudes. :)

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
do you mean, 6 weeks without ANY orgasm at all?
Ive gone more than 6 weks without jerking off many times -- but I get sucked off pretty frequently.
If you mean, how long without an orgasm....longest Ive gone is maybe 10 days. I don't recommend it. You'd think the first orgasm after a long dry spell would be super powerful and great -- but in my experience, it's not, for some reason.

two2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
the night before.

no, i've gone a couple weeks..

Peter19

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My longest ever was 4 weeks during a football camp I went to where we were basically crammed in dorm rooms with three other dudes and there was zero privacy the whole time. When I got home I immediately jerked off that first night back and to this day it was the farthers I've ever shot a load. It was pretty crazy.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
8 weeks in boot camp. First shot after kinda sucked because it hurt but the second shot about 20 minutes later was great!

4 months here. haven't been able to 'beat' that record.