Longest Time without Jerking off

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did 3 weeks when I had a disc problem in my lower back - the pain was so bad I couldn't really think about anything else.. then after about 2 and a half weeks, I realized how long I had gone, and the pain had subsided quite a bit. Yep, the ol' mind was back in the gutter again!! was a beautiful thing, think I jizzed for about 30 seconds straight... DAMN!!!

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Five days when I wasn't feeling well.....then I blew a major load....I sometimes with go a few days to build up a super climax.

Soil'd_in

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The longest I've ever gone is about a week, when I went on holiday with some friends. Everyone else wanted an 'wank-abstinence' rule, I'd have prefered not to have it, I'm not really bothered what other people do in the dark, even in a shared room, but I didn't want to appear over-eager to wank off in my friends' presence. I decided to take it as a challenge, because before that the longest I've ever gone without is 2-3 days, I nearly gave in, but I stopped mid-wank (in the shower).

When I got home I had a brilliant wank, I was really backed up, so it was definitely worth it! However, I've never managed to achieve such 'heights' since then, I just don't have to will.