Longest time without sex?

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I haven`t had it since March or early April this year.:mad:
I`m not that much into having one night stands because I`m looking for a LTR.:redface:
I know I can have dick anytime. I might call someone soon!:biggrin1:
So, what`s the longest sexless period you had?:smile:

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
3 or 4 months maybe. I think it's time you ended your streak :biggrin:
I just called the guy I had my last sex with! Even though I didn`t like the sex nor him much, I loved his dick!:redface:
He is in fucking Monte Negro, he will be home next week!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:
I gotta treat myself with a dildo!:wink:

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
About 15 months. The last three months of my last relationship were sexless, followed by a year of solitude. Since I've been with my current girlfriend for the past three years, the longest we have abstained is 8 days, and that's because I was trying to break up with her.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bloody ages.
Come here! I`ll solve your problem!:biggrin1:

Sex with yourself is still sex, Luka honey. :smile:
I tend to bore myself!:redface:

About 15 months. The last three months of my last relationship were sexless, followed by a year of solitude. Since I've been with my current girlfriend for the past three years, the longest we have abstained is 8 days, and that's because I was trying to break up with her.
Yeah, breakups can be a drive kill!

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, breakups can be a drive kill!

haha, no, the drive went up. I met her for lunch as "friends" and the desire to fuck was uncontrollable. When we got back to the apartment, I just started kissing her and picked her up and threw her on the bed. She was crying and I didn't even care. Then she told me to stop and I did. She said "I'm not sure if I want to do this. I don't think it will mean as much to you as it will to me." I told her she was probably right. Then she decided to let it happen anyway.

gretchenweiner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's been a year in April. Although the longest has been 5 years, I was 14 when I had sex for the first time and decided I wasn't ready for that. I waited til I was 19 and with someone I was madly infatuated with.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Longest time since I was 18 was 3 months. I think there was a period of a few months when I was 18 and my bf and I were long distance for a few months, there was 2.5 months before the first time TheBF and I had sex, and 3 months when we didn't see each other when we were long distance.

I'm a very horny woman. :redface:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, 16 years is my record since I didn't have sex until I was 16. But after my divorce I had a two year dry spell, and let me tell you, the "welcome back" sex wasn't all that. Thought about joining a convent.

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well, 16 years is my record since I didn't have sex until I was 16. But after my divorce I had a two year dry spell, and let me tell you, the "welcome back" sex wasn't all that. Thought about joining a convent.

I don't think the time before you ever had sex, otherwise I could chime in with exactly how old I am. :tongue:

Maybe you should have joined a convent to make sex forbidden and desirable! Probably wouldn't have worked though, but men can dream. :tongue: