Longest you've ever been.....

donkeyboy: What's the longest you've ever been without coming? I've tried up to 4 days, but my dong will simply not tolerate any longer....you guys??

HungJordan: The longest I have been was about 9 days. I was super duper horny by time i shot.

wasn't pretty LOL :-/

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Well, I've gone about.... *excuse me I'll be right back*

Um, where was I? Oh yes, I've....*excuse me again*

I've never been able....*excuse me*

I give up - I can't go long enough to complete a senten...

Andrea: I think it must have been about 22 years.

wvalady1968: You beat me, Andy. Mine longest dry spell was about 12 years.

mindseye: [quote author=donkeyboy link=board=sex;num=1070994146;start=0#0 date=12/09/03 at 10:13:26]What's the longest you've ever been without coming?[/quote]

About 5'10". ;)

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=swimguy_14 link=board=sex;num=1070994146;start=0#7 date=12/10/03 at 09:17:43]7 hours[/quote]

About right for me too, provided I am in good health.  The fitter I am (and the more regular at the gym) the more sex I seem to need.

But who could better Pecker's reply to this? Though in my teens and 20s it seemed that his joke was pretty near the knuckle for me ...

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[double post ... sorry]

Not trying to increase my striking / posting rate .. honest.

prepstudinsc: I heard that on the last season of Survivor that one of the cast members was caught jacking off at night, but obviously that couldn't be shown on American TV. Just because they are stranded out in the middle of nowhere doesn't mean that they lose their libidos--a male still needs to get off now and then.

wvalady1968: [quote author=prepstudinsc link=board=sex;num=1070994146;start=0#12 date=12/10/03 at 15:49:25] a male still needs to get off now and then.[/quote]

Ahem.
[sigh]
;)

palladen: LOL,
On Survivor and TV? Wow, that would be an interesting ratings promo ;)

drambone: Since the age of 11, I can honestly say I have never gone more than 3 days without blowing my load.

junior15074: I went 4 days once and it was terrible. By the fourth day my dick took over. I was semi erect all the time and leaking precum constantly. All I could think of was getting my hands on my dick or in my girfriends vagina. When I did cum it didn't take very long before I exploded. I decided never to repeat that experience again.

BrazilianDude18: When I was like 15 I started to think I was doing it too much(2 times a day and 6 times on weekends... Damn you Internet!!!lol), so I decided to prove to myself that I wasn't addicted to it and planned not to jerk for a whole month. Well... I lost the "bet' to myself( probaby the only person in the world who could lose to himself) and in about a week and a half I couldn't resist anymore. Using the bathroom became a torture, especially while taking a shower. One weird thing happened when I finnally did it: it was a huge load! but after the nice feeling my balls started aching so freakin much. I couldn't get up from the bathroom's floor. I thought It felt like someone have hit me down there. I was too embarassed to look for help and tell someone what happened, but luckily the next morning the pain was gone. I associated the pain with the long time without doing it and never tried to stay without jerking for more than 3 days. Has this ever happened to any of you? It has happened to me again 2 or 3 times and in all these situations I was like one week without doing it(I was travelling and staying at my uncle's house, and felt like it wasn't right to do it in his bathroom. Go figure...). Another thing I would like to ask is: I jerked of stood up 3 times and in all of them my head(upstairs) started aching and I felt like I was going to black out... Has this happened to you? Is it normal?
I expect your replies... Thanks!

hugefan69: WAY LONG AGO when I was about 21, I thought I was jerking off too much (back then - maybe 3-4 times a day sometimes), so like BrazilianDude18, I decideded to stop for a month. Well, on day 3, my friend and I hooked up with one of his ex-band's groupies, this gorgeous girl named Mary Jo or something, and we wound up in a long chain that terminated with her sucking my dick - for like an hour. For some reason, I didn't/couldn't cum that day. After about a week of no jerking off, I was laying in bed one day watching TV (some innocuous, non-erotic sitcom, I think), and I had a spontaneous hardon throbbing against my jeans. Well, I opened them up to give the beast a little fresh air, and it stayed hard and throbbing. I traced my finger up its length, and suddenly -- BOOM! I shot wad after wad of thick pudding all over my stomach - a tremendous load, and what an orgasm! I mean, I was shaking afterwards! Never gone that long since, but I still remember it vividly!

ukthickone: it was five days when i had to share a room on holiday.

but when i got home it was such a releif

i dont even think five days is that much

:)