Longest you've gone without cumming

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Guys,

Just been wondering what's the longest you've all gone from all sexual activity? I wanted to see how long I could go without wanking as I was doing it everyday, I'm up to about 3 weeks now but I'm not sure I can take anymore of it.

MAYBE three days...

D

deleted817718

I have gone 18 months without sex or masturbation. After a while you get used to it and it is pretty easy.

thick_guy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
We're not counting the 12 years before my first orgasm, right? :D I guess I'm just a slave to my cock and balls, because I'm middle aged now, and I think I was 17 the last time I went more than 72 hours without cumming. That was also when I had my only wet dream:

In the summer 1979 I went on a six week bus (motor coach) tour with about 50 other high schooler students. It was a co-ed trip, but heavily chaperoned, so hormones were high but opportunities were very limited. I shared a room with three other guys, but I was straight as an arrow at the time and nothing happened with them except for a lot of shared hormonal longing for the girls on the trip. Because we didnt really have any privacy, I had also made the conscious decision to stop jerking off for the trip. I had been jerking off like a horny 17 year old, so I also wanted to see if I had the will power to take a break.

I lasted about three week, then had this truly OUTRAGEOUS wet dream - just amazingly carnal, and I can still remember some of that feeling years later, like an electric current. I'm probably lucky I didn't wake up the other three guys in the room because I am sure I didn't cum silently, lol. Felt great, but I was back to beating off again shortly after that wet dream - thinking about that dream was just too damned hot, ;)

30 days was my all time record at the age of 35. It still stands. Fuck it was hard. I jerked off daily edging for hours but kept denying to cum. At the end of the month I was like a raging lunatic, I could have fucked anyone. Ended up meeting this nympho online and we got it off in the back of my modded Honda. This girl was a total slut that slept with 4-5 guys per week and she said she never had anyone cum that much for her.

Reactions: Lovelocker

jesus christ it was for three days.

I was at army camp with shared tents and shared bathrooms and we 15-20 dudes had to use one place for a shower and it would get super awkward and the open tents also did not offer any privacy at all .I couldn't even bust a nut and my homosexual ass was Struggling haha

Lovelocker

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, I’ve gone about a month...tried NoFAP to reset my system. Fuckn works like a charm.

Better sex. Better erections. Better ejaculation. I definitely noticed improvements all around.

And note, I understand you can cum through sexual interaction on NOFAP, but I chose total abstinence.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dangerous Woman

81 days is my longest.

I slippled on a condom one night because I love wearing them, feels good.

I came so hard just from the sensation of putting it on. Filled the magnum up.

Reactions: 1069369