Longest you've gone without cumming

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ive been edging for a week does that count?
i ve been edging with 57 partial ejaculations ( without orgasmic relief and without fully release of sperm ) about 2 days . does this count ? in the last marathon session ( last year ) performing 51 ejaculations in a cold river gorge . 3days with many seesions and breaks in between. afterwards the whole male body was shivering from cold.

Officer5633

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In basic training I went somewhere between 4 to 4 1/2 weeks without cumming. Outside of that environment I can only really make it about 24 to 28 hours.

I do not envy you. When I was in recruit training, I got to go home nightly. Thank fucking god we did. I’d have been a mess.

Reactions: Notaes and T71R

T71R

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I do not envy you. When I was in recruit training, I got to go home nightly. Thank fucking god we did. I’d have been a mess.
It's not easy managing sperm production I know lol! :grinning:

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Three weeks my back went out one time. I thought about sex and was horny but couldn’t do anything about it as my back was a mess!

Reactions: Stabilo

Officer5633

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's not easy managing sperm production I know lol! :grinning:

Nowadays I jerk and cum twice a day at least. If I do it once a day and edge maybe or prolonge it, it’s even better tho: toe curling and ropes flying in the air.

81 days is my longest.

I slippled on a condom one night because I love wearing them, feels good.

I came so hard just from the sensation of putting it on. Filled the magnum up.
That’s amazing man. How did you manage to last that long?

Tripod228mm

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
East Grand Forks (Minnesota, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My vasectomy...supposed to wait 10 days, but I couldn't stand it after 5, so I lightly touched myself and came with no effort at all. Hurt my stomach a bit, but no ill effects otherwise (though I knew if something happened, it would have been my own dang fault).

D

deleted824865

I don't really know, at least several months maybe more than a year, I don't really feel the need for sexual activity very often

pachuco2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A week in the hospital with low sodium due to medication,...No shower till the 5th day and a Cute nurse had been seeing after me, hanging out in my room, watching TV, bringing me food, when she asked if I'd like to take a shower,..that she would help,..I said Sure, and commenced with my shower, but she only scrubbed my back,..A raging Hard-on was going on,..she then said she would leave me to finish,..Lmao!

Reactions: 1069369

LDNdude

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was a teenager I forced myself to go without for three weeks. Partly because I was a student staying with a French family in France on a school language exchange trip, and because they didn’t have a spare bedroom, the bed I slept in was placed in a sort of makeshift bedroom which was actually their study and computer room just off the lounge room with one of those Japanese moveable wall things as my wall.

And partly because I had heard that if you didn’t jack off for a while, your orgasms became more intense so I wanted to test the theory.

The results (once I gave in) were explosive. But cleaned all the evidence.

The longest I can go without now is about 5 days, but by the third or fourth day, I get so distracted by my own dick, constant erections almost at random, that I can’t even focus on work. By day five, virtually any reasonably fit male colleague becomes an instant fantasy played on loop in my head, and I end up unfocused and distracted (and my work output noticeably declines). So I rarely go without a bare minimum of jacking off every day or two now.

3 weeks is my longest. It’s so insanly difficult as it was test/game with another friend. When I finally cum it was the most intense orgasm I have ever had, so much so as my cock was pulsating rope after rope I let out a few tears lol