Longest you've gone without cumming

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why? There's no way I could do that. Once the precum starts oozing, it's all over. Can't stop it. It's going to happen, with stimulation or without.
with much practice and extreme iron will it is possible to force the masculine body to stopp sperm flow at PONR and let it slowly drop with only few drops . it is very frustrating for the complete nake masculine body and a totally unsatisfying practice for the male body , but each time the body of a human male become more and more addicted to it. some bodies of male animal bulls are able to ejaculate up to 36 ejaculations per hour. 4 weeks ago i forced the complete naked masculine body to pratice 12,5 totally unsatisfying ejaculations per hour ( without orgasming ! ) . it was a very addicting edging ritual. the body of a human male experiences extreme pressure of sperm in the glands , seminal ducts, seminal cords, scotum, at the prostate valve. them the male body is eager to stroke out all sperm , but with iron will it is possible to resist this physical and psychical pressure .

aninterestingguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Why? There's no way I could do that. Once the precum starts oozing, it's all over. Can't stop it. It's going to happen, with stimulation or without.
It’s kind of emasculating actually like I’m in total control. Try it sometime.

FrancisCoSydney

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It’s kind of emasculating actually like I’m in total control. Try it sometime.
I get blue balls and the ache is unbearable. In the past when I havven’t cum, I have had wet dreams. Then i used to cum if it had been awhile so I wouldn’t be woken up at night when I was ejaculating.

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Probably 2-3 months (on a recurring basis). In high school, I was very into chastity. Primarily because I'd read some of Ghandi and Eastern ascetics who believed it was important to quell the animal passions. I also felt that sex (masturbation) was harmful to you physically and athletically, that it would sap your manly forces. Subconsciously, I was probably influenced by feelings of inadequacy relating to my small cock and the belief that I'd never have a satisfactory sexual relationship with women. Better to just abstain. I'd do great for a few months, seemingly to almost forget about sex, and then break down and go into a masturbatory frenzy.

In the Navy -- in boot camp or when out to sea -- I'd experience periods with relatively little sex. It wasn't as prolonged or absolute as when a teenager. I'd masturbate occasionally, but still would sometimes go for a week or so without jacking off. As an aside, it's interesting how you get used to a lack of privacy in the service. I was always aware when my bunkmate was beating off, and I'm sure he knew when I was. There's that tell-tale vibration. One of the guys in bootcamp earned the nickname of "Thumper" from his bunkmate.

Otherwise, it's pretty unusual for me to go without sex of some sort at least once a day. My wife and I both travel a lot for business. When we're apart, I regularly masturbate and know she packs her trusty 7.5" dildo.

cbxer55

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I get blue balls and the ache is unbearable. In the past when I havven’t cum, I have had wet dreams. Then i used to cum if it had been awhile so I wouldn’t be woken up at night when I was ejaculating.

I piss out any semen I don't ejaculate. If the toilet gets all foamy when you piss, that's semen being expelled. Why waste it? Also, I take Semenax pills, they make your body go into overdrive producing semen. And they work. Anyhow, if I don't ejaculate every two or three days, I notice at the end of peeing, the drips cling together like precum does. I just hate to waste it. I mean, if I'm jacking off, I scoop up the end result and eat it all. Every last drop. SO, I've gone since Wednesday without, my nuts are boiling. ;-) Guys coming over tomorrow to drain them for me. I'm ready.

Reactions: DeanGreen

FrancisCoSydney

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I piss out any semen I don't ejaculate. If the toilet gets all foamy when you piss, that's semen being expelled. Why waste it? Also, I take Semenax pills, they make your body go into overdrive producing semen. And they work. Anyhow, if I don't ejaculate every two or three days, I notice at the end of peeing, the drips cling together like precum does. I just hate to waste it. I mean, if I'm jacking off, I scoop up the end result and eat it all. Every last drop. SO, I've gone since Wednesday without, my nuts are boiling. ;-) Guys coming over tomorrow to drain them for me. I'm ready.
Ok cool, I hope you can wait until tomorrow bud!

Reactions: cbxer55

FrancisCoSydney

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not a problem got it under control. But I'm going to ravage him when he walks through the door. ;-)
Like your profile name says - he’s in the door and you’re one hungry mouth that needs feedin’

cbxer55

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Like your profile name says - he’s in the door and you’re one hungry mouth that needs feedin’

Thing is, I have several guys who come around once a week or so to do me. I want to return the favor. But damn it, they won't even take their clothes off. So I'm kind of let down in the end.

FrancisCoSydney

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thing is, I have several guys who come around once a week or so to do me. I want to return the favor. But damn it, they won't even take their clothes off. So I'm kind of let down in the end.
That sucks (no pun intended). Maybe you’re too good at sucking cock?

cbxer55

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Honestly, when I joined this site years ago, I was more bottom than anything else. Even had guys come over, they didn't want me to get undressed. Suck them off and they're out the door. But recently I've managed to turn the tables and now prefer being the one in control Gained some confidence over the years, and when I say ravage him, I mean he's going to be on his knees sucking me PDQ after he gets here. Doors unlocked for him ,he walks in. I'm ready to feed him.

FrancisCoSydney

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Honestly, when I joined this site years ago, I was more bottom than anything else. Even had guys come over, they didn't want me to get undressed. Suck them off and they're out the door. But recently I've managed to turn the tables and now prefer being the one in control Gained some confidence over the years, and when I say ravage him, I mean he's going to be on his knees sucking me PDQ after he gets here. Doors unlocked for him ,he walks in. I'm ready to feed him.
Nice. But I kinda think the guy sucking is the one who’s really in control.

Reactions: jslates215

cbxer55

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
We're getting off topic ya know. Yeah, kind of thought that. Oh well, I'll keep it then. I still like to when the guy will let me. And yeah, I've been told I'm good. One dude, I walked in his door, I was on my knees pdq, beautiful cock. He was reay to bust a nut within two minutes. He had to restrain himself. LOL

Reactions: FrancisCoSydney

Maybe 2 weeks once between breaking an arm, the surgery to fix it, I just was not in that mood. That first erection/wank after was intense.

When healthy 3-4 days. If I don't wank sexy wet dreams take care of it for me

Reactions: FrancisCoSydney