Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Back in my first year of uni a girl challenged me to go 6 weeks without rubbing one out... the reward was sex with her if i made it..:biggrin1:

tried it... got to 6 weeks... she hooked up with another guy instead lol

never again! now i can go a couple weeks in between sometimes if im zoned out on uni work and not concentrating on anything else...

Reactions: Str8jacksa

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I was celibant for a year and 13 days

that's 1 YEAR & 13 DAYS, lol. I just did it to test my boundaries...I don't know why...

but the first month was murder the second hurt too, but after you don't masturbate or do anything sexually related for a while your sex drive actually tones itself down. :bounce:

I went a couple of months once with a religious celebacy kick until my prostate swelled up like a baloon and my brain kicked in long enough to know that we are given a sex drive for a reason and it is a natural normal biological process to SHOOT YOUR LOAD!:slomo:

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am laying off at the moment, partially enforced and partially testing myself and my wife. She has had flu and not felt up to it. She knows that I am hanging for it, so I am waiting to see how long she holds out and she may be doing the same to me.

Problem is, I am a dropout flasher and the longer I go the less I care about who sees my goods. Today driving in the car she could see the head sticking out of my shorts and must know that it fell out each time that I got out of the car. At home I am naked much of the time as the weather gets warmer and spend some time in the back yard, which is fairly private but visible from a distance. The longer I wait the more careless I become about keeping covered.

One of us must give in before I land in trouble.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have not done it for many years. I am pure now. Check out Pure Male - Home
I have just clicked on this link out of curiosity about abstaining from ejaculation. No threads or anything there. I guess that abstaining from cumming didn't prove a popular pastime for some reason. Another win for the wankers. :)

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am laying off at the moment, partially enforced and partially testing myself and my wife. She has had flu and not felt up to it. She knows that I am hanging for it, so I am waiting to see how long she holds out and she may be doing the same to me.

Problem is, I am a dropout flasher and the longer I go the less I care about who sees my goods. Today driving in the car she could see the head sticking out of my shorts and must know that it fell out each time that I got out of the car. At home I am naked much of the time as the weather gets warmer and spend some time in the back yard, which is fairly private but visible from a distance. The longer I wait the more careless I become about keeping covered.

One of us must give in before I land in trouble.
I found this old post that I made 7 years ago. By coincidence I have a repeat of that situation at the moment, the only difference being that it is now winter. Instead of shorts with opportunities for dropout flashing, it is jeans time. When we have sex regularly I seldom feel the need to flash but the longer that I go without cumming the more I want my dick to see what is going on around me. I do wank when I need my big head to regain control but the longer I wait the more pleasurable the feeling becomes. My cock seems to always be in somewhat of a chubby state, heavier than normal so swinging more and also more sensitive. The result is that I am always aware of it and feel more inclined to let it slip out of my pants at times. In winter I do this through split crotch seams, big enough to pull my cock or a ball through if I want but not so big that they fall through all the time. I prefer the summer version in shorts because an accidental upshorts flash is a more believable scenario than an accidental splitting of the crotch seam.

Reactions: drambone2001

EmperorJimbo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Like others I had an unintended "break" after/during an illness. Was maybe 6-7 weeks. I also ended up at the urologist and was given the advice to ejaculate 3-4 times per week. When I mentioned that my wife wasn't going to be thrilled with that the doctor actually wrote me a "prescription" for sex at that frequency. It didn't really help with the wife but we all had a big laugh in the doctors office: since he signed the note it had to be copied and put in my chart.

I've got written orders. Can anyone help? My hands are getting routine.

Reactions: drambone2001

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was super horny during the 5 weeks and finally blew a thick and messy load after edging it
I went without cumming last year for 7.5 days. On day 8, I had a spontaneous hands-free orgasm in my pants at work chatting with a buddy here on lpsg. Huge messy diurnal emission.

royboy361

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
For me it was 6 weeks during my basic training. I guess we were just too busy to care or think about it. I'm guessing they designed it that way. I do seem to remember when I broke my streak is didn't feel that intense.