Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think about 15-20 days..

In my 5 years relationship, almost 2 years of this was seeing she only on weekends.. both lives with our parents, a for she was impossible have sex in his house..... my room in my house was more isolated, so we had have sex only there..
I jerked almost daily ( today less), but it's frotting style.... and i can have dry orgasms, and i like save my cum to do spectacularly messy cumshots.......

Today, only when she is in her days, we don't have sex in a week.. and living with my wife, make me super hot, so i cannot control me so good .... i cum normally after 2 days of saving my cum ...

GorillaHorse

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I recently went 2 weeks and video taped my results. It's a pretty big mess. Probably the most I've ever cum. Like 6x the average load size.

https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/videos/massive-shots-fired.1166580/

I think the longest I ever went was 21 days when I was on a camping trip. At the time it was the most I had ever cum.

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do not know how you guys go for so long. I struggle when i have to hold off for 3 days for my PSA test.

Cumfountain73

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

John2011

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know what you mean, John!
Crazy isn't it. It's been 7 hours since my last and my balls are already talking me again. I can't imagine what it's like holding off for days let alone weeks or months. Serious will power some of you have.