longest you've gone without sex...

D_Ariva_Derci

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guys, what's the longest time period you've gone without sex? I'm at 2yrs 2mos and I think I've about lost every ounce of sanity lol

D

deleted692552

Actual penetration? Around 4~5 years.

Fooling around with another guy? January of this year.

therux

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys, what's the longest time period you've gone without sex? I'm at 2yrs 2mos and I think I've about lost every ounce of sanity lol

what are the reasons for you all stopping? esp you ceuros, DEAR LORD i didnt know it got as good as that after just seeing the face shot. man oh man, certain things almost need to not be seen. i couldnt close my mouth for the last 5 or 10 min. you have an AMAZING photo album.:biggrin1:

D_Ariva_Derci

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lmao @ XanaJew! Silly! :p
@therux.. Thank you very much! Glad you like the albums :) and I have never really been the type for one night stands etc, so I just hold out until I find what I want (or what I think is a good guy at the time lol) in the past 11 years I've spent 6 without sex... Pathetic, I know lol but hey, its better than getting a disease ;) lol

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Proabably about a year and a half. I would get busy with work and not have a girlfriend for a while and not get out much for a while, but some woman would always come sniffin around after awhile and we would spend a year or more together, and they it would happen again. Not any more, thank goodness, but it was eather feast or famine back then.

ihasaweewee

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

2 years and 2 mos?!? As sexy as you are, you should never have to go more than 2 days without sex.