longest you've gone without sex...

B_cobra09

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Guys, what's the longest time period you've gone without sex? I'm at 2yrs 2mos and I think I've about lost every ounce of sanity lol

the longest I have gone without sex
was probably 4 months. but ladies
have you noticed that the more you
get the hornier you are and then as
the sex drops off so does the drive?

LUM_1986

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For me its an odd one... Personally, I have yet to have a sexual experience that I have wanted to be present at. I've had sex 5 times since I first had sex as the age of 14, all of which I only consented due to either feeling bad about myself or because I couldn't think of a reason to say no...

The longest gap was about 6 years, between 14 and 20 years old. But since I didn't want to be present at any of them in the first place you could say that its been 25 years...

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
OK, WOW to the post above me!

Once I had sex for the first time at age 20, the longest I have gone is 2 months and 2 weeks and I was going crazy for it then. That was in 2003. I had a lesbian roomie and she would force me out of the house to go out and get laid. When I finally did, it was a 3way with these two hot guys from my gym. I had them both sign my ass, then came home and mooned my roomie as proof that I finally got laid.

1Cody

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I once went I think nearly 5 yrs in my middle 20s. There were a variety of reasons, I guess I was finding myself and for me that didn't include including another person. But when I did get active again, the flood gates opened. I didn't slow down for years! I think I made up for it and then some! I must have gotten so much that it took me into my 70s. That must be the reason for the current slow down! But I don't know, I may just be finally growing a conscience.

woodyq

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
what are the reasons for you all stopping? esp you ceuros, DEAR LORD i didnt know it got as good as that after just seeing the face shot. man oh man, certain things almost need to not be seen. i couldnt close my mouth for the last 5 or 10 min. you have an AMAZING photo album.:biggrin1:

her album won't work for me :)