Longest You've saved a Load

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by B_JohnTheHorse, Jan 31, 2003.

1. B_JohnTheHorse

B_JohnTheHorse New Member

A month ago during the holiday season there was a very busy week which involved travelling to see parents/relatives, parties and non stop social activities. Actually the 3 or 4 days leading up to going home I was so busy that I never did have a chance to shoot a load. By then it was too late and I was travelling and again missed out (I don't like to JO on my parents couch). By time I got home again it had been 8 days since I had ejaculated. That first day home again I was rock hard all day! When I finally shot it was a huge huge load. Anyone else have a similar experience? Do you shoot more the longer you 'save it up'?

::)

2. Imported

Gold Member

rayv: Hell yea.

One time I saved up for a month(extemely busy) to the point where my wet dreams were disgusting huge. When I finally did shoot a load, I was literally ejaculating for 2-3 minutes straight. And these were shoot across the room ejaculations. It was pretty damn good.

3. Imported

Gold Member

emilywee: i had a boyfriend who had gone on a mini-vacation with his buddies, and never had time to masturbate or anything in their crowded hotel room. when i came to pick him up at the airport, he said he couldnt stop thinking of having sex with me and had a major hardon the entire flight back. when we got in the car (with him in the driver's seat) i began to give him a blowjob as an appetizer for the ride home. well, before we even made it out of the airport parking lot he pulled over into another parking spot and begged me to keep going (my first mistake!). he came so quickly and suddenly it caught us both off guard, i didn't know whether to pull away or keep it in my mouth or what, and before i knew it the side of my face, ear, and shirt were drenched, literally SOAKED, in cum! i was so mad and yelled at him the entire ride home! AND there was nothing to clean it with, so I tried to use a jacket, but it just made it worse and smeared everything around. Luckily no one saw me on the way home and I made it safely into the apartment! 8)

4. B_JohnTheHorse

Exactly rayv - when I did shoot my first 'white rope' was over a foot long and shot several feet away from me. Not to mention waking up with a massive hard on each morning.

:eek:

5. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    I find that up to about 4 days or so produces a really big "saved up" load, particularly if I have had stimulating experiences during that time. But, if I go much longer than that without cumming, it seems the system sort of shuts down, and the first load is often fairly small.

6. Imported

Gold Member

ceg1526: John:

An interesting question I've never thought about. I think the longest I've gone between ejaculations is maybe a day or two. I can vouch for getting a hardon every day though - I've woken up with a woody every day since I was 13 or 14.

Ceg

7. B_JohnTheHorse

Ceg;

Try testing yourself sometime. It's fun being horny as hell and when you do shoot it's super intense.

;D

8. Imported

Gold Member

emilywee: Ceg, morning wood is so fun! My boyfriend is a deep sleeper. I tend to wake up early and have had 10-30 minutes of quiet time with his morning hardon :-* before he wakes up.

9. Imported

Gold Member

ceg1526: John:

I prefer getting off at least once a day, if not more. When I'm having sex, I get pretty close to shooting and then back off a couple of times - when I come, it's pretty intense. I also like bringing my partners close and backing off too; they seem to enjoy it.

Ceg

10. B_JohnTheHorse

Ceg;

I have to admit that I don't save it up that often. Cum about 2 X Day on average nornally. Yes, visiting the brink a couple of times during sex does make for a intense ejac.

JTH

11. benderten2001

Gold Member

For me personally, I find it difficult to go longer than 24, perhaps 36 hours ....it then becomes a matter of "discomfort"....including a defined light "achiness" in not only the testicles but up into the groin area as well....almost like a relentless "surging" or plea for relief...not excluding much easier obtained erections by that point as well. And, if not fully at attention, "he" starts looking puffier, almost "bloated" when flaccid.
    --Hence, I realize something soon has to give.

Interestingly, when I do "go the limit" (to more than twenty four hours), the volume of the ejaculate is typically pretty impressive; although the orgasm itself is not always reliably "earth-shattering". (I have noticed this trend as I have gotten older.)

From experience, my system seems to operate at its optimum with at least daily "pressure-relief". I certainly know that with that frequency, I do not experience the aforementioned discomfort, which can be annoying.

12. Imported

Gold Member

jackinman: John..I agree with the majority here. The longer you wait the more cum you shoot. The longest I've saved my load has been about 7 days and I too have gotten that discomfort and light achiness in my testicles that Benderten2001 mentioned.

13. Imported

Gold Member

aj2181: The longest time I saved up a load was two weeks. I noticed that I had a slightly more powerful orgasm. I haven't had the will power to go longer than that.

14. Imported

Gold Member

over13inches: Longest I've saved a load is around 11-12 years as a kid ;D

15. Imported

Gold Member

runner074: About the longest I've ever saved a load was a week and a half. I have noticed recently that if I don't shoot at least every 3 or 4 days, I start to notice see clumps of semen after I pee. Has anybody else ever had this happen??

16. Imported

Gold Member

notsoyoungteen: The longest I ever saved a load was about a week. When i was younger, I went to a week-long summer camp, and shared a tent with another guy. I, at the time, was scared of having him wake up while i was, well, you know, so I didn't that whole week. I jacked off as soon as I got home, though. Biggest load I had ever seen ! ;)

17. johnstone1985

johnstone1985 New Member

One Day :-[... what can I say, I'm weak!

18. Imported

Gold Member

SizeRulz: When I go for more than about three days (fortunately that doesn't happen often) I also experience aching pain, but I wouldn't call it 'light'. It hurts! I have had 'involuntary emissions' if I go too long. This is when I'm awake, not at night. It's like a safety valve releases and it just comes out. It gets kinda messy. lol

19. jonb

Gold Member

A week. I was too busy. I couldn't believe how much I came when I finally did. (I come a lot normally.)

I'd have to agree that it's a release valve.

20. Imported

Gold Member

BIGBOYDAVE: Up to 9 days then when it goes look out I was Trying to show a guy once how much preasure it can build up and how far it shoots when its been in there a long time I had him lye on the bed and I stood a few feet from the end I jacked off telling him not to move as I was aiming for top of his head and wall behind . Damn fool moved just as I shot Hit him in Left eye Gave Him a Black eye. :D True Story

Draft saved Draft deleted