Longest You've saved a Load

headbang8: [quote author=SizeRulz link=board=meetgreet;num=1044037332;start=20#21 date=02/03/03 at 10:16:12]This is a game where it's more fun to lose than win.  <grin>[/quote]
Yes, I've lost already. I think I might lose again real soon.

slamxxcan: New to the Board-Interesting topic though&#33; The longest I&#39;ve ever gone was just over three weeks -when I had just started dating a new girl and wanted to save up for something special. When we finally fucked I had so much precum -I&#39;t felt like I was cumming as soon as I entered her. I was able to hold out for just under an hour-but it was torture&#33;&#33;&#33; I&#39;ll never try that again. She wanted to see me cum -so I pulled out -but sent almost everything past the headboard so fast -a roadrunner would have missed it.

joe22xxx:
Originally posted by slamxxcan@Oct 22 2004, 07:12 PM
New to the Board-Interesting topic though&#33; The longest I&#39;ve ever gone was just over three weeks -when I had just started dating a new girl and wanted to save up for something special. When we finally fucked I had so much precum -I&#39;t felt like I was cumming as soon as I entered her. I was able to hold out for just under an hour-but it was torture&#33;&#33;&#33; I&#39;ll never try that again.  She wanted to see me cum -so I pulled out -but sent almost everything past the headboard so fast -a roadrunner would have missed it.
[post=260768]Quoted post[/post]​

Fuck bro,

That gives me a woody. Tell me more&#33; :D

the sac: Yeah I usually cum once or twice a day and if I don&#39;t my penis tends to hang longer and the balls get alot bigger. The longest I went without ejaculating was 38 days, I was trying to do the whole no sexual activites for lent. After 38 days I couldn&#39;t hold back anymore when I was taking a shower. I began masturbating and in a obut 30 min. I came so hard that it shot long strands of cum on the wall, shower curtain, bath tub spout, and left a goof 2 teaspoons in the bathtub. I won&#39;t do that again because it was hard to get it clean before I ended my shower.

xtrathickdick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I just recently went for about 2 weeks with spilling my seed. Was very busy with traveling for work, and was exhausted at the end of each day, too tired to even j/o. Don&#39;t know if this is the longest I&#39;ve gone without, or not. But, when I got back from my trip and reunited with my partner, I had to have sex 4 times within a 2 hour period that day to get my pipes back to normal. The first time was almost like is was mechanical release, the orgasm wasn&#39;t all that great, but I shot a huge waterly load. The second and third times were among the most intense orgasms I&#39;ve ever had, shot huge loads, very strong sputs, and the liquid was very thick and ropey. The fourth one was almost agony. My dick was getting sore, but I needed to do it one more time. (obsessive compulsive disorder)

What I noticed through that day was that my prostrate "felt" abnormal after the first time, as if there was some pressure there and a sensation of discomfort. I wasn&#39;t until after the 3rd time that it seemed to feel normal. After the fourth time, everything was overworked, but didn&#39;t seem to feel abnormal.

The next day, I jacked off again, and everything seemed great. That sensation of pressure and discomfort was gone.

slamxxcan: Right now I&#39;m at exactly two weeks -which hasn&#39;t happened since the event of my previous post (about a year ago). This is all due to a Beautiful&#33; sorority girl in one of my classes that has been seriously talking about how she wants to have me fuck her on the night of her 20th Birthday (which is Thursday Nov. 4th). Now my Math isn&#39;t the greatest but I figure if I make it -that will be 26 days or three and a half weeks. Why would I do this? It means she can see my cock at its maximum -which varies ALOT depending on days without sex or release. Anywhere from 10.3/4 to just under 12 (thats rare with me- but maybe?). The only problem will be my balls-which get way too big and heavy and will start to go numb from hitting her pussy. Thats if she can take more than 8 inches and I go with mostly missionary with her legs pulled up on my ass (my favorite -and usually theirs too). I would only do this -so I could then pull out and have her see me cumm-
which girls really seem to like alot-since I should have 20 to 30 spurts -easy
Oh -and then there is that spasm thing my cock will sometimes do inside them right before hand -which they always love. But thats for another post

feared

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
about two years ago i&#39;d say, i went without masturbating for 14 weeks. my girlfriend at the time was moving and i told her i wouldn&#39;t do it, and i didn&#39;t. it wasn&#39;t as big a load as i was expecting (i&#39;m already a moderate shooter), but it was sizeably larger than normal.

and last week i edged for about 8 hours. after awhile you can&#39;t even stroke it twice without feeling like you&#39;re about to come, but the mess was worth the effort.

qmpz: it was 8 days and i had the biggest most powerful orgasm after word.

almost_a_footlong: The longest i&#39;ve gone was when me and some of my friends went on a 2 week trip through a couple of states. well anyway the first couple of days were alright but then on about the 4th day i started to fell the extra horniness. then the horniness started to get out of control but i dealt with it. and the morning hardons were rock hard for atleast an hour. but when i got back and i blew my load it was great and it was one of if not the biggest load i&#39;ve ever shot, but the feeling i think was worth it and i kinda liked the hardons all morning long

InsertHere

Experimental Member
Media
My boyfriend and I have a bet going; neither of us can masturbate AND I can&#39;t eat sweets until I get home (total two and a half weeks, eight days to go&#33;). I think I got the raw end of the deal but I can&#39;t WAIT to see how it makes a difference&#33; We might just both cum as soon as he slides inside me...which wouldn&#39;t be so bad. I have this feeling we&#39;ll be going all night ;)

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I&#39;ve gone a number of times for about 4 to 8 days, due to travel etc...

The orgasm is intense, but staying power is minimal so I go off rather quickly. Pretty strong shot, but not a particulary large amount of cum... and it is alwasy always thicker. If I can last awhile, then it gets to be a significant amount, but why wait...

I think in high school i went 3 weeks +...

Unlike some here who claim to have came for 2 to 3 minutes.... yeaaaaaaaah. Sure.

heavynuttz

Sexy Member
Media
The longest I&#39;ve saved a load was about 2 weeks, I did it deliberately to see just how much powerful my orgasm would be, I&#39;m a big shooter anyway but with that much cum saved in me I could out shoot anyone, easily&#33; It was one of the best orgasm of my life&#33;

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
While I was in traction following the auto accident I was in, I was unable to jack myself off and didn&#39;t blow a nut in about three weeks. Luckily someone took pity on my predicament and &#39;handled&#39; the matter for me. The resulting load was truly awe-inspiring. I don&#39;t plan to ever find out again how long I can go without losing my spooge.

B_Carolina

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well the absolute earleist I remember jacking off was around 14 year sold or so ... so I&#39;d say 14 years was the longest I&#39;ve saved a load.

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is very hard for me to save a load for very long. The longest time was days and days I remember. By time I finally shot my load I was hard as a rock and pre-cumming all over the place. my load was watery at first then later i shot again and gobs and gobs of really thicking semen came out.

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The more it accumulates the more it shoots but I often shoot a lot depending on how good sex is.