Longevity Problems

Throwaway_Evil

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know this isn't exactly a large penis issue, but it is a sex issue and I supposedly have a large one - so here I go.

I have a problem with longevity.

My problem is that I last too long.

I know some people might poo-poo the issue and think "Oh you poor baby," but it really can adversely affect my sex life. Sometimes it can be very difficult to cum, if I can at all. I'd say I have an orgasm maybe 60% of the time - seems kinda low for a guy doesn't it? Throw a condom into the mix and you can pretty much forget about orgasmic sex (for me anyways). Blowjobs? "Ha, how much do you know about lockjaw, sweetie? Come here, let me show you something..."

Yes, my problem it does have its good points - I can pretty much guarantee a gal an orgasm if she can have them through intercourse. And if she can have one, then I could last long enough for her to have more; but honestly it can get a bit repetetive for me, even if I exhaust my knowledge of every position and technique I know. Plus, I get tired; and I have bad knees and they get sore. Let's not even talk about how raw you can get after a marathon session.

All in all, sometimes I find that sex isn't very fulfilling or satisfying. Oh, there's the emotional attachment/aspect, and that can be great. But sometimes I just wish I could cum and get that over with.

Anybody have any advice?

andysmith

Just Browsing
Media
I know this isn't exactly a large penis issue, but it is a sex issue and I supposedly have a large one - so here I go.

I have a problem with longevity.

My problem is that I last too long.

I know some people might poo-poo the issue and think "Oh you poor baby," but it really can adversely affect my sex life. Sometimes it can be very difficult to cum, if I can at all. I'd say I have an orgasm maybe 60% of the time - seems kinda low for a guy doesn't it? Throw a condom into the mix and you can pretty much forget about orgasmic sex (for me anyways). Blowjobs? "Ha, how much do you know about lockjaw, sweetie? Come here, let me show you something..."

Yes, my problem it does have its good points - I can pretty much guarantee a gal an orgasm if she can have them through intercourse. And if she can have one, then I could last long enough for her to have more; but honestly it can get a bit repetetive for me, even if I exhaust my knowledge of every position and technique I know. Plus, I get tired; and I have bad knees and they get sore. Let's not even talk about how raw you can get after a marathon session.

All in all, sometimes I find that sex isn't very fulfilling or satisfying. Oh, there's the emotional attachment/aspect, and that can be great. But sometimes I just wish I could cum and get that over with.

Anybody have any advice?

erm couple of things from the top of my head.

May be longer periods before sex so you want it more. Always find u want to cum there and then after a long period.

May be more foreplay to get you worked up.

Lube so you can feel it more.

may be masterbate more and see what works for you.

wish I could be more help

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont think they make creams for you to cum fater though.. :(

your problem only happens to me 1% of the time.

All4Kim

Just Browsing
Media
If it's really been a while or I'm really anticipating it, I can hold out for 5-10min. Normally, I can go as long as needed and cum when I want to...the first time 'round. But the second time within 12-24hours....well, hang on honey, you're going for a ride.....