LONGing4u...Just saying hello..

Longing4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi all....just registered here the other day.....posted a few pics in my gallery...would love to hear what you think!! Reasonable photo requests taken by those that take requests in return!!

10aa.JPG

11aa.JPG

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Longing4u said:
Hi all....just registered here the other day.....posted a few pics in my gallery...would love to hear what you think!! Reasonable photo requests taken by those that take requests in return!!

View attachment 161

View attachment 162

You are going to have to arm wrestle with the couple of other guys using those same pics on here.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
rope9839 said:
You are going to have to arm wrestle with the couple of other guys using those same pics on here.
This is what sunshine and I were alluding to with our posts above, as well :rolleyes:

http://ratemyschlong.com/vote.php?itemid=186498

As you will see, the real LONGing4U has long figured in the top-twenty, and has had (and still has) many different photos there.

It will be interesting to see if the one we have here is the bona fide LONGing4U. :smile:

Longing4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thank you all for your kind comments.....and yes..I guess I am Mr. "Rate My Schlong"....although those people have kinda gotten rude with some comments over there....not my fault I like to tease!! LOL..

anyhow...just what fun would it be if it wasn't me in the photos?? What kind of turn on is that?? I guess I'll take it as a compliment that others are posting my pics claiming it to be them...ESP. on a place like LPSG....LOL....even so, it is quite rude to do something like that so I'd appreciate if any one has screen name info on those that have posted me so I can report them...

So do any of you recognize the blue boxers below???

Also, can you post nude pics in the thread here?? don't want to break any rules so I'll just post the teases here now...

LONGing4u

183-8346_IMG.JPG

183-8347_IMG.JPG

Reactions: deleted1293537

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
If rveryone had proof like that, than I think this site would weed out quite a few fakers out. Maybe someone should start a thread like that. Even better maybe Rob can make it that you can't post in the gallery without proof that it's you. :rolleyes:

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Longing4u said:

View attachment 161

View attachment 162
How the hell did I miss this? You're half the internet's fantasy man! You're a fuckin' celebrity! Heh heh... Welcome.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
it's evidence but hardly proof, speaking as someone who uses photoshop for a living, adding note paper with shadows to a pic is a breeze.

but I'm not impugning your intro LONGing4u, just stating a fact

welcome