Look alike

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey Bliss as pretty as you are im sure you have been told you look like some famous actress. Who?:smile:
I've been told Nicole Kidman and Marg Helgenberger from CSI but I don't know how accurate that is...

If he does, he'll soon have a visitor :wink:

Several, I imagine. :biggrin1:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:cool: I myself was told I looked like Parker Stevenson when I was younger, was just told recently Robert Redford in Legal Eagles. Time marches on but it goes right across you face

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I just learned that I resemble Brett Favre of the Green Bay Packers (in his younger, more redheaded days).

Background story: We spend a lot of time with college friends who have a two-year-old daughter. Recently they were at the mall and a store had a life-size cardboard cut-out of Favre. Sarah saw it and shouted, "It's Steve!"

When my wife (who had never heard of Favre before) googled him and found a few photos, she agreed with Sarah's assessment.

Steve :smile:

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Let's see... here alone - there's been Simon Rex, Elvis (pre pimp leisure suit era), Julian (mine's bigger, so there), and some Shannon guy whose name escapes me... I'd never heard of him before.

lorend69

Just Browsing
Media
Personally, I would say that vinny_spiruccino looks like Sean Hayes from Will and Grace. Just my thoughts though. As for who I've been told I look like, a young John Goodman (I told them to look past the chubbiness, but they just couldn't) :wink: