Look alike

ingens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I spent a summer in New York once. Every where I went people kept saying "hey, it's Nick Lachey!" "hey, Nick!", etc. Turns out I was being followed by Nick Lachey.

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Back when he was in the consciousness of the American public, I was told many times that I looked like a "young redheaded Dan Quayle" -- the former Vice President of the U.S. We do resemble, but for the record, I can spell P-O-T-A-T-O!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have you ever been told you resemble a celebrity? If so who?

Some say I resemble a fusion of Harry Belafonte and a light skinned black version of Henry Rollins of the Rollins Band (without his hot fucking body, masculine deep raspy voice and tattoos). I do have a thick neck like Henry Rollins, though.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
why didn't you say you were a good church-going boy...that makes all the difference in the world.....

Yup. Every Sundy. My mama'nem brought me up a good Pentecostal, tongue speakin & all. I can cook, too. AND - I'm quite an artist.

Remind me sometime to show you how I hold my pallet... with no hands...

ingens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am shocked and apalled.

:wank:

Yup. Every Sundy. My mama'nem brought me up a good Pentecostal, tongue speakin & all. I can cook, too. AND - I'm quite an artist.

Remind me sometime to show you how I hold my pallet... with no hands...

Sabln7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have often been told that I look like Sean Connery....the present Sean Connery, not the one in the old James Bond films (Same guy, just younger and handsomer. No one ever thought I looked like him then, but they do now.) I have the same hairy chest, facial hair, etc.