Look at pics-what would you want to do with me?

D_wfireonsnow

Just Browsing
Media
I'm new and have some things on my mind. Oh and no penis pics yet but believe me it's long, girthy and beautiful.

So I've been the dominant one in all my hookups/relationships. Have yet to meet a man (not a cocky douche) who I would let dominate me. I have few inhibitions when it comes to the bedroom and it would fulfill some longtime sexual desires to meet someone who can keep up with me and enjoy it as much as I do. I guess I really need someone I respect and can be boyishly rough and playful with. ((not that I don't respect bottoms, bc I very much do, if there are any yng hot ones out there don't hesitate to post))

Anyone have advice, the same situation or just want to tell me you could be that person?

D_wfireonsnow

Just Browsing
Media
This has nothing to do with sexuality, but you better get over the dominate business if you are to have friends or any good relationships period.
I kind of took offense to that.
I'm probably the nicest person you'll never meet.
I am surrounded by great friends.
I do not place people on a hierarchical scale.

Correction for everyone else:
My word choice of "dominant" and "dominate" may have miscommunicated what I was attempting to say. I want someone who plays a very active role in sex, to match my playfulness. Not someone who just wants to play the I'm-going-to-lay-here-while-you-do-all-the-work game. In all my experiences, boyfriends have gradually taken on a submissive role and had no interest in being the dominant one (sorry, used the word again). I have a good sex life and don't have unhealthy domination issues.

Last edited:

Absolutfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd do lots of things to and with you. I have very few limits when it comes to pleasure. Unfortunately I'm in California, though, so it would be hard to make something happen for real.