look at the huge low hangers on this guy!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, the guy on the right does have a set of low-hanging balls for such a young guy. I think the game of "are you chicken" has possibilities as demonstated by the big balled dude. His keeping a hardon during the total game indicates how playful he is for lots of chicken games! lol

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I took a few screen caps for sake of ease :)

OMG bless you! That vid is so hot. It was interesting how you could tell they both really were straight because when they were feeling each other up neither one got hard, and the skinnier guy (what a long dick he had!) could only get hard when he actually got in the other guy's mouth...but as soon as Nutz started straddling the other guy he got hard. I loved seeing that cock go all the way in his mouth and into the shallow of his throat...Jesus... And when the camera looked down and you could see his dick THROBBING!

Do we know anything about who that guy is or if there's more video?

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OMG bless you! That vid is so hot. It was interesting how you could tell they both really were straight because when they were feeling each other up neither one got hard, and the skinnier guy (what a long dick he had!) could only get hard when he actually got in the other guy's mouth...but as soon as Nutz started straddling the other guy he got hard. I loved seeing that cock go all the way in his mouth and into the shallow of his throat...Jesus... And when the camera looked down and you could see his dick THROBBING!

Do we know anything about who that guy is or if there's more video?

Now, does that really sound str8 to you ?????