LOOK At THIS MASSIVE COCK

Cockmo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Damn........thought for sure that he was ugly as fuck. Turns out...he's hot looking with a killer dick. Thank god the head is not as thick (or thicker) than the shaft. At lease you could chow down on that head as far as one could take it in their mouth. What a full feeling that cock would give my virgin hold ;)

lessie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What a let-down from all the hype. It's nice but our own bignlong's python would have this garter snake for a mid-morning snack :rolleyes:
It is true that bignlong's python is impressive, but this cock is also impressive. Each has its merits and should be appreciated. If a comparison was done, I believe each would have similar attributes but also unique qualities that make each one unique onto itself.

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is true that bignlong's python is impressive, but this cock is also impressive. Each has its merits and should be appreciated. If a comparison was done, I believe each would have similar attributes but also unique qualities that make each one unique onto itself.

Of course I appreciate it, I mentioned that it was nice. My point was considering all the hype and build-up I was expecting it to blow away any cock on the site. It's size is what was emphasized, all cocks are unique naturally, I was simply stating size-wise, it's not even close.

fridolin26

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
His dick is absolutely amazing. I would really like to see more of him....

Could someone please re-upload more of his videos? My right hand and me would really appreciate it!