Look For Any Nudes Or Semi-Nudes Of Michael Jai White

Atia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After watching Undisputed II: Last Man Standing I am totally in love with Michael. :tongue: :tongue:

If you have any photos..please post them...

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
I rented this the other night. I have not watched it though yet. I rented it just for him. lol Pure eye candy. They only nudity I am aware of that he has done is in that Jerry Springer movie. If you havn't seen Spawn. There is a behind the scenes feaurette with him in like a spandex type outfit. So, they can digitally do his body motion. Have you tried his persona website. He has done some beefcake type modeling shots as well.

Atia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I rented this the other night. I have not watched it though yet. I rented it just for him. lol Pure eye candy. They only nudity I am aware of that he has done is in that Jerry Springer movie. If you havn't seen Spawn. There is a behind the scenes feaurette with him in like a spandex type outfit. So, they can digitally do his body motion. Have you tried his persona website. He has done some beefcake type modeling shots as well.

Thanks I will check out his website. By the way, the film is a pretty good action film with a bit of heart tossed in...

freakassoid

Experimental Member
Media
He is totally hot. That scene in the Jerry Springer movie where he fucks the white chick and her boyfriend walks in is awesome. I think I have it downloaded somewhere . . .

Any pics would be appreciated.

freakassoid

Experimental Member
Media
BTW, the clip of Michael Jai White from the Jerry Springer film was posted on YouTube, but last time I checked, the video was unavailable.