Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, not sure how to ask this...but here it goes, first have any of you ever met or seen someone with two different color eyes, and if so did it freak you out or make you uncomfortable to look into their eyes? I will elaborate more after a few responses.

Yep - one of my best mates has different colour eyes (one blue, one brown I think). Hardly ever notice it, but is just vaguely funny sometimes (sorry). He doesn't seem to have any problems with the girls tho. :)

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yes, i couldnt stop looking into their eyes. There is an actress that has this also, the entire time i was watching the movie i kept looking into one of her eyes going, wait thats not the same color.

Kate Bosworth
http://www.origo.hu/i/0501/20050118kateboswo2.jpg

Randll86

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks everyone...I am starting to think a lot of whats going on is all in my head...I am very shy when meeting new people, let alone the dating scene. I am tired of being alone so i am trying to do something about it...so as hard as it is I am trying to just talk and strike up conversation with as many women as i can, like in line at the store and such...Well when I try and make eye contact, It seems to me anyway, that people get a little freaked out and uncomfortable...not a good way to break the ice.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Thanks everyone...I am starting to think a lot of whats going on is all in my head...I am very shy when meeting new people, let alone the dating scene. I am tired of being alone so i am trying to do something about it...so as hard as it is I am trying to just talk and strike up conversation with as many women as i can, like in line at the store and such...Well when I try and make eye contact, It seems to me anyway, that people get a little freaked out and uncomfortable...not a good way to break the ice.

Wow, I think heterochromatic eyes are incredibly sexy, a friend of mine has one eye which is light blue and another which is like a light tawny golden brown, it's makes you double take at first sight, but it's bewitching too, very unusual. The things which make people attractive are the things which make them unique, in my opinion.

Edit; actually just did a Google search about heterochromia, and I think I have central heterochromia, where the inner ring of the Iris is a different colour to the outer part of the Iris, mine are light gold/brown in the inner part and really dark green on the outer part. It's nothing like having total heterochromia where one eye is a completely different colour to the other though.

Last edited:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only notice it if someone points it out. I probably have seen someone with two differently coloured eyes but I don't recall it because it doesn't matter that much to me.

Also, a lot of people don't like to make eye contact. Especially with strangers. I mean you get glancing eye contact and sometimes fleeting eye contact if someone is attracted to you.

But a lot of people would shy away from sustained eye contact, especially with a stranger.

This is just a thought but couldn't you use a coloured contact lens to make your eye colours match? It is a bit vain and perhaps drastic but if its bothering you so much perhaps you could give it a go?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've seen people with two different colored eyes. Yes, it's a bit of a shock, but most people will look just a little longer at faces they find attractive or unique. I think it's probably a benefit. It indicates interest.

Edit; actually just did a Google search about heterochromia, and I think I have central heterochromia, where the inner ring of the Iris is a different colour to the outer part of the Iris, mine are light gold/brown in the inner part and really dark green on the outer part. It's nothing like having total heterochromia where one eye is a completely different colour to the other though.

I didn't know that had a name. My eyes are like that, one color on the inside and another color on the outside. In dim light my eyes usually look monochrome, just the color on the interior because when the iris contracts and enlarges the pupil, the other color becomes difficult to see, but in bright light when the iris is fully expanded you can see both colors.

Like these pics:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/03/Iris_(Blue_eye_cose-up).jpg

http://evmedreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/iris.jpg