Look me in the eyes

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by hungguyinva, May 21, 2007.

1. hungguyinva

Gold Member

Albums:
    Not sure if any of you have had this happen, but I work in a very professional environment. I work with some pretty powerful people. It amazes me how often the guys are looking at my crotch when I'm having a conversation with them. I guess I know what it feels like to be a woman with big tits. I'm not overly huge, but I guess I must be a shower in my khakis, because I catch guys doing it all the time. I've even seen a few girls staring. Had a hot encounter once with this asian chick who lifted her skirt and spread her lips right there in her cubicle...remote area of the office mind you..but it shocked me.

2. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

This has been dealt with in other threads. Employees having their bulges stared at by other employees, and--in my case--male students staring at their professor's (mine).

3. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's definitely tacky to blatantly cruise at work. I could imagine a few choice questions you could ask the gawker:
    "Is my fly open?"
    "Did I spill something on my pants?"
    The other approach that I like the best is to give them the look of death and stare right into their eyes. Upon eye contact, most people would realize that they're busted and look eslewhere right away. There will always be those few jerks that you have to tell straight up "Please quit staring at my crotch!"

Draft saved Draft deleted