Look to look more endowed wearing spandex

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by BlueeyedGuy, Feb 3, 2011.

1. BlueeyedGuy

BlueeyedGuy New Member

Guys,

I will be riding bicycles with my g-friend a bit and we will be wearing spandex. Does anyone have any suggestions on the type of spandex I should get and also what can I do to make my package look bigger? I'm average sized, a bit over 6". Should I wear a cock ring? I've seen online some jockstraps that seems to enhance a guy's package, should I try that? I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks!

2. D_Skippy_Skidmarx

D_Skippy_Skidmarx New Member

Get yourself some descent bike shorts, like Pearl Izumi. Also, don't wear a jock strap or any thing else underneath your bike shorts, as they can be very uncomfortable. A cock ring might be distracting if it falls off. Just wear the bike tights and enjoy it.

3. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

like the man said!

4. DQSundae

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's simple, First have a big dick and large balls. There should be no problem with the spandex after that. I think there is a law about truth in advertising.

5. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

Why worry? Seriously. You have what you have. Don't wear anything under the bike shorts and leave things alone. You'll look great, I'm sure.

6. capnewt

capnewt Member

Please post a pic while wearing them here.. Then we can all tell you that you are been daft and your bulge looks massive with out any enhancment

7. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The sad part is that no one sees your goods while you're riding - only when you stop. If the distance of your ride will permit you to wear shorts without the padded crotch, wear a pair of white compression shorts as your bottoms. I wore white Nike compression shorts for a ride down the boardwalk and was surprised at how many guys looked. All they could see was my legs and butt, yet I have to admit that it's hard to beat thin white lycra for showcasing your bod. The center panel in front will show your dick outline in full detail, so you won't need a cock ring, and you won't want to hide your goods with a jock or any kind of underwear. When you do your ride, find a busy place to stop for a break and stand with your bike (Starbucks, maybe?). Almost everyone will look at your crotch.

8. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    SDBG has provided some valuable information. I do not ride a bike, but he is a Subject Matter Expert. Check out his gallery if you doubt my word.

9. D_Scotty Bagpipe

D_Scotty Bagpipe Account Disabled

blueeyed guy, if you're serious about riding, get yourself some asos bib shorts

these are my old faithfuls:

T FI.Mille_S5 longLeg - ASSOS of Switzerland
    if you want to show off, go for white.

the pad does some 'vpl' enhancement but whatever you do, don't just wear nike compression shorts if you're serious about riding, other cyclists will laugh at you.

10. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    For what it's worth, I always wear padded bibs when I ride. I wore the compression shorts one time for a short ride down the boardwalk just for fun and to be kinky. The OP wanted to show his endowment; that's why I gave him the idea.

11. D_Scotty Bagpipe

D_Scotty Bagpipe Account Disabled

SDBG, it wasn't a cuss or anything, i just reread my post and it might have come across as such. on the compression shorts, i wear them under my rugby shorts when i'm doing circuits in greenwich park, it's amazing how many people try to cop a look when i'm stretching...it would seem a lot of people share the curiosity!

12. chrisanonymous

chrisanonymous New Member

Albums:
    Stay away from black or complicated designs for a starter

13. miamirt

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    yea I agree with just the spandex shorts and nothing else. What I find is that riding will cause the seat to push into my perineum causing me to easily get a semi. When you stop for that break, your spandex will be showing off quite a bit of you!!

14. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    No worries! I once saw a young, totally hot Mexican guy at the mile 28 water stop at the Rosarito to Ensenada 50 Mile Bike Ride wearing only white compression shorts, no shirt. I don't know how his crotch could handle it for 50 miles, but he had an amazing body, and I couldnt take my eyes off him. His limp dick hung comfortably down the center panel completely visible through the sheer white fabric. I drank my water very slowly and enjoyed the view!

15. lelyal

lelyal Active Member

That's my suggestion. Actually anything but black will show you off much more than black

Draft saved Draft deleted