LOOK!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Apparently you aren't too awfully worried about gaining a lot of posters to your new forum.

You start out with a log-in page that states that one must log-in to gain entry but you offer absolutely no hint or explanation as to the purpose or use of the forum.

Most internet surfers won't log-in to such mysterious places for fear of finding viruses or *shudder!* a blog.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Or worse yet, a spam list. Don't only post the URL. (At least it wasn't the same, stupid URL as the title. A LOT of noobs do that.)

josh: it aint got no virsus or anything! Its just a forum about anything. i like wrestling. But its not* a wrestling forum. There are lots of diffrent sections to post in about anything. Once you are logged in you stay logged in unless u sign out. Which i neva do! Its cookies able so it remebers you. Check it out - i really would like some members and maybe some help doing the the board layouts and stuff if anyone is good at that sorta stuff! ;)

LINK: http://s3.invisionfree.com/The_Xtreme stay 'Xtreme'.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=josh link=board=99;num=1074626138;start=0#5 date=01/29/04 at 13:39:51]Its just a forum about anything. [/quote]

Sounds delightful! A forum that doesn't do anything in particular. Might make a good TV sit-com.

Wait. Seinfeld already did that.

Pecker

If you can't find anybody to sing with, you have to duet yourself.

josh: okay then. If you were to join the forum, what would you want it to be like? and what would you most want it to be about?