LOOK!

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Imported, Jan 20, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

josh: Can you join my forum please? Ive just built it and i need people to join and post, so if you could do, it would be great!!! Thanks alot,

HERES THE LINK: http://s3.invisionfree.com/The_Xtreme

2. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

What's your forum all about?

3. jonb

Gold Member

Error messages, apparently.

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Apparently you aren't too awfully worried about gaining a lot of posters to your new forum.

You start out with a log-in page that states that one must log-in to gain entry but you offer absolutely no hint or explanation as to the purpose or use of the forum.

Most internet surfers won't log-in to such mysterious places for fear of finding viruses or *shudder!* a blog.

5. jonb

Gold Member

Or worse yet, a spam list. Don't only post the URL. (At least it wasn't the same, stupid URL as the title. A LOT of noobs do that.)

6. Imported

Gold Member

josh: it aint got no virsus or anything! Its just a forum about anything. i like wrestling. But its not* a wrestling forum. There are lots of diffrent sections to post in about anything. Once you are logged in you stay logged in unless u sign out. Which i neva do! Its cookies able so it remebers you. Check it out - i really would like some members and maybe some help doing the the board layouts and stuff if anyone is good at that sorta stuff! ;)

LINK: http://s3.invisionfree.com/The_Xtreme stay 'Xtreme'.

7. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

[quote author=josh link=board=99;num=1074626138;start=0#5 date=01/29/04 at 13:39:51]Its just a forum about anything. [/quote]

Sounds delightful! A forum that doesn't do anything in particular. Might make a good TV sit-com.

Wait. Seinfeld already did that.

Pecker

If you can't find anybody to sing with, you have to duet yourself.

8. Imported

Gold Member

josh: okay then. If you were to join the forum, what would you want it to be like? and what would you most want it to be about?

Draft saved Draft deleted