Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Wanted to try pegging? I'd go get my strap-on ;)

Wanted to be fucked by a man? Maybe I'd start looking for another boyfriend. Sorry guys, there's nothing wrong with being gay/bi-curious but it's getting a bit late in the game for me to wake up one day to a partner deciding he's actually gay :rolleyes:

If I recall @AlteredEgo went through some kind of drama like that :(

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If the boy suddenly went bottoms up?

1. laugh, cuz the boy would so not be a bottom

2. be a mature adult and speak to him about it

3. decide if we are going to open up our relationship and lay down very clear ground rules

for true, we'd have some seriously deep, life focusing and relationship defining discussions. If he's a just curious there are ways to explore without violating our current status. if he is really feeling a shift in his sexuallity... well I love him and want him happy

For the question in the first post here, no. I am not okay with someone suddenly changing their mind about something that major this far into a relationship as I am with my partner. If someone I was interested in but hadn't started a relationship with yet told me they were bi or queer or pan, fine, no issue. I'm not at a place in my life where I want a relationship with someone unsure of their orientation.

Experiment with toys? Fine, no issue. I've been slowly introducing him to BDSM and the gear for that anyway. Suddenly wanting to experiment with someone not my gender, when we've been in a monogamous relationship for years and have had many many conversations about whether either of us is curious about anything or lacking anything? I don't think so. I've dealt with someone who lied for an extended amount of time about that and then were unfaithful. I have no tolerance for that kind of shit anymore.

Your second post in this thread and definitely ALL of the ones in Ask a Gay Man are mostly very confusing to read...

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, we it appears we would have an impasse since I am without a penis. Does it have to be a real penis? I have no interest in acquiring one personally. A fake one would work, I guess, but I'd have to ask what brought all this on.

If he's adamant about finding a real penis then I'd help him in his search. Of course, he'd be carrying his suitcase. And while we're out looking I'd look for one for me, too.