Lookie at this...

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What a load of hogwash.

Second, you conflate alleged annoying behavior of MySpace management with some sort of Pentagon psych-strategy and the NSA terrorist surveillance program and by doing so, try to equate one action with others. (As if the NSA spying on terrorists implanted in this country were a bad thing.)

Shame on you.

Scuse me?
I have no shame, nor did I do anything wrong to be shamed of, so take that comment, whistle as you take a long walk - off a short pier.
While your down under the water, think about updating your profile to something a little more informative other than 100% Philly Queen Cheese.

You missed the point completely. It's blatant censorship on a grand scale, and it's continuing yet today moreso than a year ago.
I was going to go into a long detailed explanation, but I deleted it, as it's obvious you wouldn't get the point the second time round either...

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fucking whiney little bitches.

Just Fucking Google It

Heather, I was so confused, but you helped me immensely. I read the article and couldn't figure out what the problem was. I was totally lost. The problem was I was taking it too seriously. I didn't understand the article the way you did. As soon as I read your post it was like crystal. Your analogy was perfect. Thanks!