Lookie what I have in my inbox...

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Matthew said:
Well haven't you ever heard the expression, "Fuck a duck"?

"Yooouuuu're dithpickable bub! What about the mountain. Didn't that mean something for you? Or was I just a rough riding play toy? *glare*

indignantly yours, DD."

CJ0084.jpg

Pappy

Media
Well I have figured out invisibleman's true idenitity, she's my ex-wife. It's got to be her as she is the only self centered bitch that I know of that has her head that far up her own ass. And for your information , you bow legged slut, we speak and understand English perfectly in Kentucky. Maybe it's something in you North Carolinean inbred upbringing that makes you feel the way you do.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Pappy said:
Well I have figured out invisibleman's true idenitity, she's my ex-wife. It's got to be her as she is the only self centered bitch that I know of that has her head that far up her own ass. And for your information , you bow legged slut, we speak and understand English perfectly in Kentucky. Maybe it's something in you North Carolinean inbred upbringing that makes you feel the way you do.

Yeah, Darling

It's all right. I took your Bareback Mountin' farm, your John Deere trailer and your ratty pickup and sold them to pay for the English you used in your aforementioned comeback. I guess you could say I didn't get much for it. The monthly $2,000 alimony check and your left testicle I also got in the settlement was much more satisfying to me now than fucking you ever did.

At least, I left you with the pasture so you can go graze, swat files with your tail, let some Kentuckian farmer milk you (or fuck you on a soapbox), Bessie. You really aren't my type anymore. Deal with it. Breakups are hard, darling. I don't want your soured old milk and cheese anymore. I don't even want your tired old beef either. MOOO-ve ON!!!!!!!

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
invisibleman said:
Well, you know what. I am sorry for making you feel bad. I was trying to say that if you had a problem with that guy sending you the PRIVATE message (even though he sent it PUBLICLY), you send his PM back to him and tell HIM not to PM you again because you are not interested. Tell him if he continues to write you, you will talk to Rob about it. Also, TELL the guy specifically how rude he was to send you a letter like that. Keep copies of your communication as well.
I am not your enemy here. I consider any and everything in that letter personal because it was sent to you (even though the PM guy mass-mailed it to others). I have private messages in my INBOX. I NEVER, NEVER HAVE REPOSTED THEM IN A THREAD. I have much respect for my friends that I have made on here. I have never publicly discussed people's personal stuff in threads.

I don't know why he PM'd you out of a many here on LPSG. I guess this is the Large Penis Support Group. He likes them LARGE. Like I said before. He was out of line. I also said that I wasn't telling you to give him a mercy fuck.

Oh, here's a great example of what I meant by declinations can be nice. Last week, I had started an account with MySpace. They have people that email you requesting to be your friend. Well, one of those requests I refused after checking out the guy's profile and account. He had all sorts of racist and homophobic stuff plastered all over it. He also had vulgar sexual things on there as well. I sent him back a declination e-mail message refusing his
"friendship". I told him that we were very incompatible to be friends and left it at that. No more dealings with him. No problems.

Again, I am not your enemy here. I was saying that you could've handled that better. Keep those PRIVATE MESSAGES private. I have seen five people on this site print somebody's private messages on a thread. Making examples out of people. If you can't see the wrong in that. Wait until someone reposts your PRIVATE MESSAGE publicly. That is equally wrong as being rude.
Why do you think I just randomly post people's PMs?

Why?

I never publish Private Messages, ever. Anything sent to me and me alone, which is private, and not intended to be shared with anyone else, stays that way - Private.

Everything contained in the PM he sent me was previously posted Here.

This was not a "Private" Message.

He put that into the Public Realm before he PM'd me, and several other people.

If the PM was a one off, I would have let is slide, and casually ignored him. However, I then found the post in which he introduced himself, I realised my PM was a cut and paste from the original thread, and I decided to make a thread about it.

I decided this because:

1: It was obviously spam.

2: It was copied rubbish from his original post.

3: I thought the community deserved to be warned about this guy and his activities.

As Rob put it, we self moderate, this community sorts it's own problems and problem users out, and one of the ways I've seen take place several times is by a thread like this, calling out the person, and warning others of them - which is far more effective and important than adding something to Rob's very long To-Do list.

If anyone PMs me anything intimate, it stays quiet and I don't post it, this was not intimate, it was not private, and it was clear that he was not going to be a positive addition to this community, I made this thread to point out this problem user, and warn the other community members.

I do NOT post PMs for shits and giggles.

If you don't agree with my methods, then, that is your choice. However, I would appreciate it a lot if you would be so kind as to remove that comment from your signature, the signature is a way to round off your posts, not a place to stand on a soap-box.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
OK. This guy cut and paste his public profile and then sent it to multiple people. Not only that, but the pm was unacceptable and inexcusable. I did not read the profile and did not realize that that this was just a "cut and paste" of his profile. I knew that some of the information was there. I didnt' realize he literally cut and pasted the entire profile. That does make it public.

Then Rob E. investigated and banned the guy from this forum.

Perhaps, the next step is to do what Rob E. has done with teens posts. Rob E. not only removed the teens from membership, but deleted their posts as well.

I suggest that this thread be locked and removed. And furthermore this guy's profile also be removed if it hasn't already.

This shit smells so bad that it needs to be flushed down the toilet and soon.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
SomeGuyOverThere said:
Why do you think I just randomly post people's PMs?

Why?

I never publish Private Messages, ever. Anything sent to me and me alone, which is private, and not intended to be shared with anyone else, stays that way - Private.

Everything contained in the PM he sent me was previously posted Here.

This was not a "Private" Message.

He put that into the Public Realm before he PM'd me, and several other people.

If the PM was a one off, I would have let is slide, and casually ignored him. However, I then found the post in which he introduced himself, I realised my PM was a cut and paste from the original thread, and I decided to make a thread about it.

I decided this because:

1: It was obviously spam.

2: It was copied rubbish from his original post.

3: I thought the community deserved to be warned about this guy and his activities.

As Rob put it, we self moderate, this community sorts it's own problems and problem users out, and one of the ways I've seen take place several times is by a thread like this, calling out the person, and warning others of them - which is far more effective and important than adding something to Rob's very long To-Do list.

If anyone PMs me anything intimate, it stays quiet and I don't post it, this was not intimate, it was not private, and it was clear that he was not going to be a positive addition to this community, I made this thread to point out this problem user, and warn the other community members.

I do NOT post PMs for shits and giggles.

If you don't agree with my methods, then, that is your choice. However, I would appreciate it a lot if you would be so kind as to remove that comment from your signature, the signature is a way to round off your posts, not a place to stand on a soap-box.

You know what. Thanks for letting me know your insight on private messaging. Thanks for getting rid of the menacing serial spammer. He is not a threat to you and the offended LPSG community at large anymore. And I most certainly am not a threat to any of you guys. I am not the enemy here. So this subject is dead for me. Do what you want to do, people.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Freddie53 said:
OK. This guy cut and paste his public profile and then sent it to multiple people. Not only that, but the pm was unacceptable and inexcusable. I did not read the profile and did not realize that that this was just a "cut and paste" of his profile. I knew that some of the information was there. I didnt' realize he literally cut and pasted the entire profile. That does make it public.

Then Rob E. investigated and banned the guy from this forum.

Perhaps, the next step is to do what Rob E. has done with teens posts. Rob E. not only removed the teens from membership, but deleted their posts as well.

I suggest that this thread be locked and removed. And furthermore this guy's profile also be removed if it hasn't already.

This shit smells so bad that it needs to be flushed down the toilet and soon.

The PM guy is already banned from the site.