lookin for big cock in south australia

lebrooy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
gday,

just a normal bloke, straight, interested in playin with a huge cock for a while, see what it is like, maybe a bit of oral, and a pull. let me know.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hmmm. . . not familiar with what exactly is in South Australia. However, there's a cum hound known as Cobourg who posts the best Tea Room/Glory Hole/Cottage public sex romps on Xtube. The man seems to be an equal opportunity cock sucker (young, hot, beer gutted, and horny seniors are all acceptable, just as long as they can cum bucket loads in his mouth and on his face). The videos of himself taking on one cock after another are captured with the video camera built into his mobile phone. I think he's up to about 46 posts and is considered a cock worshiping god. He works the road side mens rooms outside of Brisbane which seems to have an embarrassment of riches when it comes to the world of straight and bisexual men on the down low looking for regular oral release. And Cobourg, who usually wears sunglasses, is no slouch in the general acceptable masculine looks department. Big cock, too. If Brisbane is too far away I'm certain the same action is going on in the roadside public restrooms in your part of Australia. Seems rather easy to meet up and get one's jollies off in the world down under.

Happy hunting.

Last edited: