looking 4 before and after pumping pics

reovella

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
hey mates..
im interesting with cock pumping..
will somebody post some pics before 1st session and after achieving the great result..:smile:

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey boinkerz, where you that thick normally (in the before pics) before you started pumping at all? Like, is that your natural girth, or is that from pumping overtime?

Boinkerz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd love to say pumping had something to do with it, since I've been pumping for a few years now, but unfortunately I've seen no permanent gains pumping. I've always been 6 inches thick.

Boinkerz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im pretty sure the head is 6 inches like the rest of the shaft, but at its widest its like 2 inches wide, but i'd have to measure to confirm

When i measured myself years ago I was 6x6, but I also weighed 230 lbs then, I lost a lot of weight and am around 190 lbs atm, and suddenly I have an extra inch of dick to show for it as a reward

Boinkerz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks, but some of us are comfortable enough with ourselves that we don't need to put down people anonymously on the internet :) I'm pretty sure I could pick out a dozen "disgusting flaws" on you, but I don't have the urge as other people would to try to put you down over them.

Keep that in mind, oh wise lady who doesn't have a gallery.

chrisone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Before: 7x6 starting

Next: Packing a 2.5x9 cylinder, then filling up a 3x9 cylinder

After: Fat monster

Ok what is your routine look like? how many years have you pump?
Have you gain so far and what gain did you make on length and girth?

Boinkerz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've pumped for like 3-4 years now, if I've gained anything permanently from pumping, it may be girth. Aside from that, you seem to adapt to pumping and can get pumped more quickly than someone who is just starting out.

I don't really look at pumping as a means of permanent size increase. It's just a fun little activity to get to a ridiculously fat size for occasions.

When I do pump I usually do it for a few hours at a time with small breaks inbetween.

chrisone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've pumped for like 3-4 years now, if I've gained anything permanently from pumping, it may be girth. Aside from that, you seem to adapt to pumping and can get pumped more quickly than someone who is just starting out.

I don't really look at pumping as a means of permanent size increase. It's just a fun little activity to get to a ridiculously fat size for occasions.

When I do pump I usually do it for a few hours at a time with small breaks inbetween.

I guess all you do is pump, do you warm up and warm down?

Boinkerz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only pump if I'm in the mood for it, days that I'm not horny at all are not pump days. The closing thing to warming up I do is I initially get in the pump while in the shower, that way my body is very heated and relaxed.

I'm not sure I know what you mean by warming down. When I'm done pumping I usually jerk off and its like a cum cannon at that point, spraying up to 4-5 feet lol

chrisone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only pump if I'm in the mood for it, days that I'm not horny at all are not pump days. The closing thing to warming up I do is I initially get in the pump while in the shower, that way my body is very heated and relaxed.

I'm not sure I know what you mean by warming down. When I'm done pumping I usually jerk off and its like a cum cannon at that point, spraying up to 4-5 feet lol

that far? that is crazy! hahaha