looking around

skyline

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
im told i have a nice dick that maybe true but i have seen photo's of others and im always smaller i think. im maybe a little over 6.5 long X 4.75 thin. What you think

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome to the forum--enjoy.

As to your size--you're long enough to get it in there and that's the first part. The next--and the main part--is learning how to use what you've got.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i guess its long enough but not to thick good for you i guess
Once it's in, it is up to you how to drive around the tunnel you've entered. A thinner penis with a few good swirling moves can do quite a bit to enhance a sexual encounter. Again, learn to use what you have to the best advantage for both you and your partner. I've dealt with men who proudly display a big fat penis and have one primary move--in/out/in/out/in/out/in/out/in/out/in/out--no style or passion or real pleasure. Then a few thinner ones which have lots of moves and desire attached and bring about a great deal of pleasure. Quite similar actually to many of the men with the longer penis who think that is all that's needed as opposed to the men with the shorter penis who are somewhat more innovative.

(mind you the size matter is not all cut and dry--many large men are fantastic and many small men are nightmares--it all comes down to learning what to do)