Looking at Getting a Tattoo...

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
Getting a tribal tattoo is a great way to honor your tribal history. What? you're not part of a tribe?

Skip the "tribal" shit. You're a white boy.

My advice, make sure it's something you really want. And think about how you're going ot like it when you 40 or 50.

hes got 2 out of 3.... he ain't nice but he's right.... and also as buff as fresh paint i might add. if all you have to worry about is how your skin looks at 40 you'll be fine, i'm 25 and so broken up you could give me 30 more tattoos and i stillo wouldn't notice em till i woke up and streatched for an hour

you get a tribal arm band hell I'LL kick your ass, its fucking lame and cookie cutter. and unless you'e gonna be skinny guys with a six pack and noodle arms who just stands around on miami beach all day don't get it, its the wrong uniform soilder. the only rules of thumb i can suggest is make it something really important to you. make sure you don't pick it off the wall, custom art costs out the ass but you get what you pay for. take care of it as it heals like your god damn sight depends on it and if the artist offers you a free touch up(most do) TAKE IT! i have a tattoo in the palm of my hand and jermey hulette touches it up once a year