looking away

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
Have you ever felt the need to look away when a guy is approaching, not necessarily you, but just going towards your direction?

I ask this because it just happened to me, I was minding my own business getting home after taking the train, listening to music, and there's this girl waiting for the bus, and there's eye contact, but she had this scared look in her face when she looked at me and turned her back to me, just a 180 degree turn. This has happened to me quite a few times, but that was the most extreme type, most of the time they just have a distressed look on her faces and look away, and I'm pretty sure I'm not being a weirdo when that happens, I know when I'm being a weirdo. What is it? or is just that I naturally give off the worst type of vibes, the rapist vibe.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Time to look at yourself in a mirror dude. If you are repeatedly scaring off women or just repeling them, then it sounds like you need a visit from the Fab Five.

How is your personal hygeine? Do you bathe daily? Brush and floss? What about your clothes, are they clean and neatly pressed?

Are you one of those guys that insists on doing stupid things with your facial hair? For the record, mutton chop sideburns haven't been cool since James Madison was President. I don't know too many women that go for handlebar moustaches either.

Last edited:

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
Time to look at yourself in a mirror dude. If you are repeatedly scaring off women or just repeling them, then it sounds like you need a visit from the Fab Five.

Yeah, I thought it was because of me being an ugly sod, but that reaction seems to me a bit excessive, that's the kind of reaction people give to junkie panhandlers .

How is your personal hygeine? Do you bathe daily? Brush and floss? What about your clothes, are they clean and neatly pressed?

My hygiene is pretty good, I had just taken a shower at the gym, yeah I brush my teeth, my clothes where clean, a plain white shirt, jeans, adidas snickers, and a leather jacket because it was nippy.

Are you one of those guys that insists on doing stupid things with your facial hair? For the record, mutton chop sideburns haven't been cool since James Madison was President. I don't know too many women that go for handlebar moustaches either.

No, I either fully shave or don't, I'm growing a full beard right now because I have ingrown hairs and I am trying to grow them out, but it's been just a week and half, most of the time I just have a bit of shadow, again because of the ingrown beard I can't really shave closely.

I really don't know what it is, thanks for your answer anyways.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You never know what these women have experienced in their lives that led to the reactions, so let it go. Also, if it was late evening or dark, the women could just have been avoiding eye contact to ensure you did not approach. But again, that's not your problem.

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
You never know what these women have experienced in their lives that led to the reactions, so let it go. Also, if it was late evening or dark, the women could just have been avoiding eye contact to ensure you did not approach. But again, that's not your problem.

well, I guess you are right, I should be able to just let it go, maybe I'm just paranoid

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
Quizas. Puede sonrisa tambien, no? :smile:

ha, yes I could, but I reckon my balls aren't big enough to go and smile at a girl I find attractive. Maybe that's it, maybe they feel all the sexual tension backed up in me and know that I am about to shoot "darts" at any given moment, I understand that desperation is a stinky perfume.

But, I reiterate that I was just minding my own business, and not scanning around for girls.