Looking back on your first time......

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
First Time: Masturbation - I shot a blank. I was worried.

First Time: Sexual Intercourse - Concerned. Was I doing it correctly. Yes I had an orgasm, but my partner did not. Realizing that practice makes perfect I have been working on perfection for many, many years.

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My sheets were covered in girl juice afterwards. She got fucked good that night :biggrin1:

That's all I remember it for. And her 'fuck me...harder...HARDER' screams. She wasn't very attractive :tongue:

But still, memorable.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
.....Is it worth remembering? If it is why?

Zaza this has been asked many times in past threads; and I always avoid it but since you insist on bringing it up again. I remember it vividly, but wish I didn't.

It was October 30, 1984; I was 18.5 years old almost to the day, and a freshmen in college. It was our 3rd date and he beat and raped me. I remember there was a Whodini song playing something about becoming lovers before we were friends. After he put his fist in my mouth, (chipping a front tooth) to stop my screams I think I passed out.

komodoman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
njqt466: I'm very sorry to hear that. Not all guys are like that.

My first time was like an earthquake going through my mind and body! And she wasn't complaining....

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry to here about your experience tjqt466, that must have been a living nightmare

My first time seems great in comparison but seemed so bad at the time.
I was 18 and with a girl I'd only just met, we were in my room at Uni and she initiated sex. At the time my biggest fear was that I was too small and she wouldn't notice it going in, lol, I really needed this site then!
After penetration she didn't move and stayed silent the whole time, I thought I must have been so awful that I didn't excite her at all. Afterwards I saw that she had left a huge blood puddle and she had to go straight to the bathroom and put a pantyliner in.
It wasn't until a long time after that day that she said the reason she didn't move was the fact my size scared her and she stayed silent because she was in pain. It turns out she wasn't as experienced as she said she was (1 previous one night stand who was tiny) so she thought at the time it must have been normal as well.

We're still together (including a small period apart though) 7 years later so I must have learnt a bit since that day :biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Though my first time was wretched, 4 months later I met a really sweet guy who made me understand why everyone thought sex was so great. :biggrin1: I've been loving it ever since. :smile:

I think the consensus is that most men have a great or at least good first time. But a lot of girls don't have an orgasm the very first time they have sex even if they really love the guy. Think about it, you had probably been jerking off for at least a couple of years before you had sex.

Most girls are taught not to touch down there, unless wiping after bathroom use, or when inserting a tampon.
Oh and we don't look down there with a mirror or anything. At least not during our teen years.

Ladies any thoughts on this?

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
.....Is it worth remembering? If it is why?

I think you will always remember it, whether it's worth remembering or not, usual, awsome or whether it was just plain forgettable. I do remember my first time, it was completely free of pressure and a little awkward, because it was the first time for both of us. I think that's definitely a strong point, you're free of the pressure to prove your standing and abilities then, knowing your partner is just of your level of experience.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks for the replies. Most seem to have good memories of the first time.

I was curious because I often think about my first time .

My first time was painful for us both, and I bled, both of us were virgins. Neither of us came. I remember him taking his clothes off and coming towards me with what to me looked like a huge erection, it was actually a bit above average.

After that we had regular sex,sometimes it hurt initially. I enjoyed the closeness but not the sex. My first orgasm was some time later, I was on top, felt this new sensation that I thought was a bit painful and then realised I enjoyed it.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...I kept falling out...
With what you're showing in your gallery? You've GOT to be kidding! :eek:

njqt, I'm SO sorry to hear that this was your first experience, or ANY experience, for that matter.

My first girl...
Love: I almost came just kissing her. It was very sweet.

My first guy...
Lust: Ow! Oh! Mmm! *I'm sure I'm not supposed to be liking this.*

jimbig

1st Like
Media
My first time was like this...the walls of the room fell away, day turned into night, I was on a majic carpet flying thru space. Totally out of body experience. I was just 16, met an older guy at the train station on my home from my summer job at the country club, he was on his way home from the race track. Walked to his place...got my first BJ, he tucked a $100 bill in my shirt pocket & nicknamed me Donkey Boy.
This went on for 18 months, every Saturday and Sunday. At the end he bought me a gold Mustang. Like that.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I think the consensus is that most men have a great or at least good first time. But a lot of girls don't have an orgasm the very first time they have sex even if they really love the guy.

I don't think that's the consensus. In similar threads to this one in the past a lot of guys have spoken up and told stories of awkward, painful, embarrassing, or anti-climactic first times.
Also, in spite of making love for hours I never climaxed my first time. You're probably right about many women also not experiencing this. I think sexual self-exploration is probably a large component of this, as you stipulated. Though for me, not climaxing my first time didn't really detract from the overall experience.

WeirdLabs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first time I was 18 yrs and 3 days. I was visiting a friends girlfriend and suddenly she told me she wanted to have sex with me... - She was a beautiful brunette with all the curves in the right places so I was really up for it.. I did have some concerns about being to small and all that stuff we virgin-guys think. (hehe, i'm wiser now)
And when we finally did it, it felt like..... like skicking my dick into some soft, warm jello. -She was HUGE. I couln't feel anything at all. But ske kept telling me that I had such a big dick and how she loved it... Err... After that I was sure that I had a tiny dick.
However, three days later I somehow ended up with another girl, and this time I did feel A LOT (sigh of release), so I figured that I probably was of average size.
Then two weeks later I got a girlfriend, and when we tried to have sex I'd have to use lubricants, patience and try to wiggle it into her slowly. -Every time for a whole year... That's when I realised that I was somewhat well hung. (me happy)