Looking for 55+ Daddy/Granddad for SKPYE play.

Andy Dickens

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I want a mature, VERBAL, nasty daddy or grandpa, must be 55+, to treat me like his little boy slut! Daddy can make me cum any way he likes. He can make me cum on my hand and lick it up, cum all over my belly and eat it, cum on my feet and clean them with my tongue, cum on a plate and eat it up, or whatever else daddy likes! I love when daddy makes me put my cock over my own mouth and spray it in while he watches and plays with his dripping hot cock !! I do pee play for daddies who like that. If you are still interested send a body pic and tell me what you like! I wear a mask for skype play you can share your face or not it's up to you. Let me be your bad boy when you just want a night in!

36 6'0 230

Reactions: 1119457

I want a mature, VERBAL, nasty daddy or grandpa, must be 55+, to treat me like his little boy slut! Daddy can make me cum any way he likes. He can make me cum on my hand and lick it up, cum all over my belly and eat it, cum on my feet and clean them with my tongue, cum on a plate and eat it up, or whatever else daddy likes! I love when daddy makes me put my cock over my own mouth and spray it in while he watches and plays with his dripping hot cock !! I do pee play for daddies who like that. If you are still interested send a body pic and tell me what you like! I wear a mask for skype play you can share your face or not it's up to you. Let me be your bad boy when you just want a night in!

36 6'0 230
That's me boy
View media item 10348171