Looking for a ball stretching coach

thanksforsharing

Expert Member
Media
It's normal for one ball to hang lower than the other. I'm guessing the silicon is too loose or too stretchy for your size. You may want to try a metal weight or ring either below the silicon or instead of it.
Youre in LA. Do you give in person workshops on stretching or pumping? Eager to try it.

Electric blue

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm still wearing mine all day and night , sometime 3 days in a row , after I have the ball rings on a while I put baby oil all over My balls and rings , it really helps , then in an hour or so I slip 2 more ball rings on , the sack will stretch more amd more , so with six rings on my balls , the sack will droop even more , a few hours,Later I put 2 more on , and baby oil , so far Ican get 9 rings on with no pain or even any discomfort, the feeling is fantastic, and ever so often a drop of pee leaks out , a bonus I will let them stay on like this all day

Reactions: allmanbud and rbi99

Electric blue

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girl friend goes crazy with my ball rings , She loves putting them on me , then taking them off, She uses a lot of baby oil , this helps so much ,I don't know how she does this but when taking them off after them have been on all day , she can remove two rings at once ,I was never able to do that. It must because way she sits in front of me , but I always tell her to pull very hard on my balls when he rings are on , them squeeze my balls,as hard as she can , it doesn't hurt at all . Doing this pulling real hard she will go down on me , Our life together can't get any better ,,, or can it ??

Reactions: John_S