Looking for a big cock in Boston

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by pattyrx1, Jan 16, 2007.

1. pattyrx1

pattyrx1 New Member

The biggest I've ever seen was 8.75 inches and it was when I was 19. It's been nine years and I want to see and play with another big one.

2. trufitjock

trufitjock Member

Albums:
    try manhunt.net..

3. pattyrx1

pattyrx1 New Member

Manhunt is so sketchy, in my opinion.

There's also a selection bias. See, I'm looking for a big cock to play with so I thought I would come to a place where the guys have big cocks.

If I were looking for HIV infected, crystal meth addicted whores, I would try manhunt. Perhaps my perception of manhunt is skewed. I had a really, REALLY, bad experience on there when I first moved to Boston.

See, I'm not just looking for to get fucked and have somone leave either. Call me an old fashion romantic, but I'd like to exchange a few emails, chat a bit, feel comfortable with the person before we get naked. On manhunt if you won't send a cock shot with your first email people say your playing games and are involved in endless emails.

I see that about 200 people have looked at this and I've gotten only one suggestion. Any other advise? Anyone local want to chat?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice